• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.97

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Dony

King of Bugs
doesnt look like it is in current version
trader.JPG

UlyssesBlue

I am also not seeing any changes to the ratios. The default ratio when creating trades is still 1:4 for tier2:tier1, etc, and this gets a 2 star rating.

Also, what ratio did INNO decide to adopt? There were several being considered.

UlyssesBlue

So what changes did happen with this update? The ratio change is the only one mentioned in the release notes.

*edit* Nevermind, looks like the carnival event just started. That appears to answer my question.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

I can now see an option to give orders to all workshops at once, don't know if that happened recently.
Anyway, my question is has the clickable area to give the order to a factory changed somehow ? I used to click the green bar (where the price was shown), but now it seems to only respond if I click the picture of the production.

alainemk

Anyway, my question is has the clickable area to give the order to a factory changed somehow ? I used to click the green bar (where the price was shown), but now it seems to only respond if I click the picture of the production.
I noticed that also. Something changed, intentionally or unintentionally.

Deleted User - 62044

a waste of absolute time, so many things to do and change and they keep wasting time on something that no one uses,
changing the alignment of the numbers, , a filter for crosschanges, sorting by product or by vended or, etc... that would help us
the stars are useless and this doesn't solve it,

Dony

King of Bugs
shouldnt ratio of 0,33 be considered as 1 star (its now 0 star)? as bottom border
with roundings with this setup its 0,67 for 1000 T3 vs 1500 T2 and 0,33 for 1000 T3 vs 3000 T2
so i guess 0,33 ratio should be considered as last ratio for 1 star

because its 0,33333 rounded to 0,33

Last edited:

slide

I can now see an option to give orders to all workshops at once, don't know if that happened recently.
You can just type the number, definitely if on a pc but not sure if you can on mobile - so for a 3hr production its 1, 9hr is 2 and so on and is the same for workshops as well except its up to 6 for the 1 day production.

alainemk

So I see the ratio to trigger that 3rd-star trade was not changed; an in-tier trade of 10,010 for 10,000, a ratio of 1:1 will still trigger that 3rd star.

Dony

King of Bugs
So I see the ratio to trigger that 3rd-star trade was not changed; an in-tier trade of 10,010 for 10,000, a ratio of 1:1 will still trigger that 3rd star.
it doesnt matter anymore, it was hotfixed this year on beta and live server that sorting of goods in trader is based on ratio itself and not goods amount anymore

alainemk

it doesnt matter anymore, it was hotfixed this year on beta and live server that sorting of goods in trader is based on ratio itself and not goods amount anymore
It still visually gives the impression that a "bonus" of a fraction of a percent is substantially better and places the trade higher in the list of other 1:1 trades. It's like advertising a "deluxe" burger because it comes with a slice of lettuce.

Dony

King of Bugs
its still last 3-star offer, which will be on the end of list next to 2-star offers with almost the same ratio, i dont see a problem with this now

alainemk

its still last 3-star offer, which will be on the end of list next to 2-star offers with almost the same ratio, i dont see a problem with this now
Not a problem just visually misleading and at least you're getting that slice of lettuce. :)

Dony

King of Bugs
much worse part is that now you can make trades with same tier with ratio of 1:8 which was not possible before and in announcememnt it is stated this shouldnt change with new ratings

edeba

It would be nice to see this feature on manufacturers and armories.

edeba

I would have like 1:2:4 better, but the 1:1.5:2.25 is much better than the 1:4:16.

I did a bunch of calculations a while back and I got a ratio in between the 1:2:4 and 1:1.5:2.25.

Anyway, this change is long overdue and I am sure it will clear up a lot of frustration over cross trades. There are players that just did not have t1 in their cities and also did not collect t1 event buildings.

Deleted User - 62044

a waste of absolute time, so many things to do and change and they keep wasting time on something that no one uses,
changing the alignment of the numbers, , a filter for crosschanges, sorting by product or by vended or, etc... that would help us
the stars are useless and this doesn't solve it,
Anotación 2020-01-11 145809.png