• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.95

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

TomBrady

Why hasn't the FULL behavior of the visiting been implemented...when I visit on EN servers a pop up screen on my PC appears with typical option for MH Builder or highest culture...and 3 times the Chest contents are confirmed...well at the moment I have to STILL go into EACH city to visit but the chest is automatically found (when applicable) and contents revealed and confirmed

Avenahar

I reported this as a bug but it is no bug
It's turned to be not a bug, indeed; so we'll forwarded as feedback :)
now it is considered to be my feedback and I hope for some more here

TomatoeHu

Losing the ability to hunt treasure boxes is a bit sad and not worth delaying the changes so ALL players on browser get to do easier visits. Where is this update? what could possibly be the reason for not giving this to everyone already?

iDavis

@TomatoeHu someone has already explained that. It's because they need to test this feature on some specific set of players and beta-only is probably too small for getting sufficient data. So they make this process also on live, but still keeping limited set of players to avoid unexpected scenarios.

Elvercikk

@TomatoeHu someone has already explained that. It's because they need to test this feature on some specific set of players and beta-only is probably too small for getting sufficient data. So they make this process also on live, but still keeping limited set of players to avoid unexpected scenarios.
Why, if the beta server is so small, I don't have this function here?
I expected this feature for testing on a beta server than on a live server

Burger Meister Meister

I list the new ability to automatically open chests for neighborly visits. It reduces the clicks for neighborly visits. Would love to see this also for "discovered" neighbors.

TomatoeHu

Still waiting for everyone to get this update! and iDavis, we know what you are saying but, you are missing what we mean in our posts - all said with sacarsm and frustration. We are not actually cluess or asking a real question. Perhaps an exasperated emoji or one indicating complete disbelief, is necessary