• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.93

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser2579

What do I think?

No NEW features, No attention to push accounts the game app created, all you did was fix what should have been fixed before release.

Bully for you.

DeletedUser3036

seems like there's a similar function to the app concerning the neighbor helping, someone can confirm and/or show some screen ?

Dony

King of Bugs
nh.JPG

SirSmithy

Getting closer to the multi platform equality. :) great news!

I’m waiting for the last few thing for full equality... Is there any ETA known for the below features?

Features needed on the app:
1. donate to others wonders
2. Search any player and visit it from the ranking list
3. See the list of donators in wonders

Addition to desktop version from app:
1. bring the manufactures’ production mechanism from app to the desktop version

Lovec Krys

@Dony Do I get it right that we'll soon get the app's NH for browsers? (which means I can start giving NH again)
If so, what about chests? Do we get them automatically or not? (with automatical get I cen even decide to build Sunset Towers)

DeletedUser140

I like the new NH, thank you therefore. Now i don't have to switch to the app every day :)

@Dony Do I get it right that we'll soon get the app's NH for browsers? (which means I can start giving NH again)
If so, what about chests? Do we get them automatically or not?
Yes, just like it workls with the app.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

Would be nice to have some button in the HUD of the world map to switch to "new NH" mode and back to normal visit mode (not the way NH is done in mobile - without additional menu when clicking on the neighbor's city).

maxiqbert

I like the way the NH works very much better than before but it's still quite far from what it is on the app.
- no memory from where you are in the lists (fellowship or notifications, you have to reenter the list each time, and you have to scroll back to where you were changed since yesterday?
- no change from the worldmap. This is bad because it leads to "slow death" of NH ie the difference between "on the list" and "not on the list" is so huge that no normal being will ever go to the wold map and start fresh

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
i would add NH hand icon on world map into bottom bar, when clicking on it or using E shortcut it would open NH window over any city i click (if eligible), that would be even better then in APP

pavlov

I'm testing this new feature, and, as is, i don't think it's an improvement.

- Very often, neighbors and fellowship members indicate precisely (in the name of the city) what is the marvel to polish ; but this one does not necessarily appear in the new window, result, in this case : it is necessary to leave the window (1 click), to select the player in the left list (1 click), to choose "visit" in the drop-down list (1 click), and that's 3 clicks instead of 1. It does not really save time !!

- On the other hand, when we can receive a treasure, it's given automatically ; however, especially during events, we may NOT want to immediately take the chest content, which is impossible with this new feature.

I propose, to be able to keep our hand on what we want to do, to add 2 things to this window :

- a visual indication of whether this city is a fellowship member or a neighbor.

- an extra button to go directly to the city.

Under these conditions, we can consider that it will be an improvement.

Dony

King of Bugs
Very often, neighbors and fellowship members indicate precisely (in the name of the city) what is the marvel to polish ; but this one does not necessarily appear in the new window, result, in this case : it is necessary to leave the window (1 click), to select the player in the left list (1 click), to choose "visit" in the drop-down list (1 click), and that's 3 clicks instead of 1. It does not really save time !!
the name of the city is first sentense in this new window

Karvest

You can see the name of the city in new UI too.
Would be better if they show it on separate row, though.

maxiqbert

I'm testing this new feature, and, as is, i don't think it's an improvement.

- Very often, neighbors and fellowship members indicate precisely (in the name of the city) what is the marvel to polish ; but this one does not necessarily appear in the new window, result, in this case : it is necessary to leave the window (1 click), to select the player in the left list (1 click), to choose "visit" in the drop-down list (1 click), and that's 3 clicks instead of 1. It does not really save time !!

- On the other hand, when we can receive a treasure, it's given automatically ; however, especially during events, we may NOT want to immediately take the chest content, which is impossible with this new feature.

I propose, to be able to keep our hand on what we want to do, to add 2 things to this window :

- a visual indication of whether this city is a fellowship member or a neighbor.

- an extra button to go directly to the city.

Under these conditions, we can consider that it will be an improvement.
firstly, I think it's a huge improvement
secondly, see above a=other responses to your post
thirdly, you can still go to visit and polish the old way! from the same window, instead of clicking on the hand, you click on the name and select visit

Lovec Krys

It is a huge improvement. Well, for me it will be (I don't have this feature yet), I'll start giving NH again after many months of ignoring it - well at least to motivate my own FS.

@pavlov As far as I know the functionality gives the building with largest culture bonus, so I don't see any problem if you give your help to a better buildings than players want in their description.