• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.93

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Indeed sometimes people ask for a specific building in their city name. That building is usually the one which gives the most culture. The building thats shown in the popup is always the one that gives most culture at that time. If the building thats being asked is not the one thats being shown, that can mean 2 things:
A they didnt ask for the building that gives most culture
B the building they asked for allready has a boost on it, and therefor cant be boosted again

Is this in the line of whats happening? or are you thinking there might be a bug here?

salandrine

I really like this new feature. It was always taking a lot of time, wasting time, to do NBH the old way.

but also, already mentioned above, during events I really want to save the chests for quests requiring special items, which can be found in neigborhood chests. So I am asking for a feature to enable, disable automaticaly collection of neigborhood chests.

pavlov

Thanks Dony, Karvest, maxiqbert and Lovec Krys for your opinions. But i don't agree with you ; it "could" be a big improvement, but ... there is a but.

When you click the new way to open the new window, you don't know in advance which hell buildings are going to be offered to you. And only at that moment you know if it was better to do it the old way or the new way ... corny gag, isnt'it ??

So, well, that's right, we can also do it the old way ... but, if it become necessary to systematically do il the old way to get what we expect, the new feature has then no interest.

Regarding automatic validation of treasures, it is obvious that it can prevent the obtaining of certain spells only at a time when we would need it (events regarding).

But, with my proposal, we can have a win-win challenge : - case of "woodo it's good one", ok, time saving, - case of "bad building", ok, only 1 click to reach the old way, not so much time loss ...

I suggest you to go deeper into this subject, try not to have too decided and emotional opinions.

Cordially.

Gérard (from Paris, France).

DeletedUser140

On a second step it is now possible, to make the new NH via the fellowship overview. This is a big help and works really well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummbaer

Long, long time ago, we where asking for awelcome sign in the city, which indicates what kind of help is preferred. Nothing happens, so many players use the city name. Why not have two lines to fulfill both requirements. With the new concept, the control is handed over to a blind computer.

No helpful improvement.

justpeeking

A they didnt ask for the building that gives most culture
and there can be a valid reason for this: they want a help on a manna building to get extra manna per help, even if they don't get as much extra culture as from the building with the most culture

alainemk

they want a help on a manna building to get extra manna per help
Neighborly Help to a culture building will boost the culture output for a limited amount of time. Increased culture will boost your supplies. It does not affect the buffed building's production of any goods if available.

Karvest

Btw, blimps floating from culture building that received NH when there is no Builder in choices are very annoying, since they overlap NH buttons in FS members list and you need to wait until they fade out to see next NH button. Something like that was happening on mobile (they were hiding city name of next player), but it was fixed by moving blimps to position where they don't overlap anything useful. Hope it would be fixed here too.

Dony

King of Bugs
is it intended that in some cases NH chest is not automatically collected but rather i must find it in a city?

slide

I see that it is now possible to have the NH feature in cities in Live which is a welcome change - out of 3 cities in Live just one has been enabled, however my city in Beta is STILL waiting to be enabled.

Why is it being rolled out in Live when not everybody has it in Beta yet?

PrimroseSylvia

Because it's not being rolled out in live servers, it's just for testing purpose (iI'm so lucky that I don't have it in any of my cities).