• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.91

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Karvest

Switching other available pet food recipes to different relics from time to time would be good too. (if you don't want us to have them all at once like it was before, which is much better, of course).

Lovec Krys

@Dony Could you be more specific? What new pet food recipes? Same amount, just different relics, or also different amount of recipes compared to before the update?

DeletedUser2630

The price is too high.

1650/60 = 27 tournament spells -> 27 * 4 relics = 108 relics

Even if I counted more expensive spells, it's still a danaj gift.

Karvest

There are a lot of other sources of fragments. Also with MA level 5 60 fragments spell costs 2 relics, not 4.
Doubt you will see this recipe so often to be out of fragments...

DeletedUser2630

Other resources are not essential because we need feed for tournaments and it has to be paid by tournament, other resources are bonus to other things.

Deleted User - 81190

I have no problem with number of fragments, the best thing is that it costs 0 catalysts.
Exactly. Fragments are available instantaneously when you need them - just disenchant some of the junk that is accumulating in the inventory if you play even semi-actively (instants, enchantments, garbage buildings etc). Many people are sitting on useless stuff worth tens if not hundreds of thousands of SF.

Catalysts require time/timeboosts and relics, neither are as abundant as sources of spell fragments.

DeletedUser2630

Surely you know the phrase "easy come, easy go", exactly in this spirit you are visibly thinking about debris. Probably because you currently have a lot of them, but with the changes in the game I think it will not take long.

Deleted User - 81190

Surely you know the phrase "easy come, easy go", exactly in this spirit you are visibly thinking about debris. Probably because you currently have a lot of them, but with the changes in the game I think it will not take long.
I am not sure which changes you're talking about, but with infinite quests I am getting dramatically more junk that is only good for fragments. I mean, just from this event I've got (so far) 1335% worth of coin rains, 410% worth of supply instants and 128 IM spells plus a few garbage buildings. None of which I have particular use for. This is in addition to excess enchantments I am getting from weekly tournaments, as well as SF from the Spire and Moonstone Library (haven't placed it yet).

If anything, with the recent changes I could be drowning in spell fragments. It's lack of useful recipes, and to a much lesser degree availability of catalysts that keep my SF utilization pretty low. Pet food is useful, and in this case requires no catalysts - sounds like a win-win to me.

iDavis

For players in the end of tech tree there is another potential source of spell fragments - portal profits. My evo buildings are producing 1x 5% per day, what equals 480 fragments. That's one of my main sources of them and if I count spire as well, I'm not even close to have lack of spell fragments. This is just very nice use for them, which any player with more pets welcome.

Verde

Is it just me or does this new version seem really sluggish? On Firefox and seems really poor response compared to Live. Reload didn't improve it.