• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.90

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

indigomage

Can I be picky, and point out that you have said that the AW's for the elvenar get their secondairy rather than secondary bonus's !!

Verde

This province overview is just wonderful :) so much better than hunting all over the place!

CrazyWizard

Province overvieuw a nice QoL improvement, but it looks a bit yuck.
It doesn't flow in visuals with the rest of the game. rest if the game is set up pretty spacious and this once looks all crammed together to make it all fit in a limited space.

idk, just my feeling.

Angeduciel

I really like the new province overview! At a glance we can see how many provinces are started and not completed.
Is it normal though, that the scoutable province view includes the locked provinces? I find this strange.

the first province I have is this one:
upload_2019-10-9_17-48-3.png

Verde

Would really love to have the same 'difficulty' bar/information on the Incomplete provinces tab as on the Scoutable tab

Jaxom

Province overview was added while I was on vacation and using only mobile.
It is really helpful in finding which province to scout next.
Thank you much for this addition.