• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.89

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

maxiqbert

I don't understand why the teleport spell can't be used on the mercenary camp. I can sell the building and rebuild it, so why not teleporting?

DeletedUser

Thank you for giving us 10 spells to play with. Probably a spell I would use a lot.
Teleported a level 1 granite mine and level 2 house into inventory and didn't have an option to put them back in my city. Only option was to disenchant them. Is this a bug?
Encountered bug: The icon stayed on an armory building once I cancelled or used the spell.
teleportspell.JPG

Elderflower

I transferred a level 26 workshop and level 24 Crystal manufactory with no problem. I did test the system by starting a production first and the spell did not warn me that I would lose the production although perhaps that is obvious. Replacing the buildings they were up and running within about 8 seconds.
It didn't work on my carting library or my mercenary camp

DeletedUser3046

Encountered bug: The icon over Armory remain after used or cancelled the spell. Even if you change the page. Only solution is reload the page.
Apart i find it a useful spells. Different time i looked for it

DeletedUser1556

Salut people!
Did we all get the same number of spells or were they given out randomly? I got 7 new ones, on top of the 3 I got from the spire.

Marindor

Hi guys!

Thanks for your feedback so far :)

And still no alternative to the Scout one province quest :(

It will be implemented shortly. At the moment we have a few pressing matters that take priority over this (like players not getting their bears at all, productions not counting towards quest progress, implementing a way to show required workshop levels in the game and such). We expect to have these issues resolved in the near future and will afterwards take the time to change that quest. We understand it's tiresome, but after all this is Beta and things like fixing major bugs and testing those fixes get priority over this. I hope you understand :)

Encountered bug: The icon over Armory remain after used or cancelled the spell. Even if you change the page. Only solution is reload the page.
Apart i find it a useful spells. Different time i looked for it

Welcome to the forums! Yes, this is indeed a known issue and we expect to have it resolved very soon :)

Salut people!
Did we all get the same number of spells or were they given out randomly? I got 7 new ones, on top of the 3 I got from the spire.

Salut! The number for Teleportation Spells has been set to 10 for everybody. If that resulted in you losing any previously gained spells, please contact our Support Team so we can take a look at your account and add them back for you :)

Avenahar

"All Beta players should now find 10 Teleportation Spells in their inventory for testing purposes"
I already had 2, received by own work in the spire. Now I have 10 and actually you gave me only 8. I wait for the missing two or do you want to punish me for being a hard worker? o_O