• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.89

Jaxom

Forgot to mention one other use for teleport. After an event I can teleport the high-level T1 buildings that now look to be needed. I don't need the T1 goods during normal play so why use up the space? I can instead produce mana and seeds which decay. Just bring them back when I need them.

But that will only work if getting teleports proves to be as easy as portal profits have become. If they become rare then I will have to be more selective in their use.

Dony

King of Bugs
it would look much nicer if text "chapter" was replaced with small chapter icons from tech tree, similar how AW overview looks, if not for this event, then atleast for future events

Wowwie

I won one teleports in the spire before they gave everyone 10. And it counted as part of the 10. Not nice !!

DeletedUser

I still don't have VV as an alternative for scouting !?

upload_2019-9-18_19-19-52.png

This is a new scout quest, 3rd one, after my previous scout finally finished. :( Another 5 days to wait.

How come certain people get the VV alternative and others not o_O This event is completely unfair. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

maxiqbert

it's a bug, report it
other bug I'm going to report immediately : marble (or planks or steel?) produced by the panda doesn't count for the quest produce xx marble

iDavis

Would be nice if somebody explained, if is this intended or not. If so, the whole change of adding "or gain 15 VV" didn´t have so much sense, since player can still get many of scouting quests without alternate.

DeletedUser2836

So you cannot place back teleported buildings from the inventory that requires population if this is negative or not enough at that moment?