• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.89

DeletedUser264

Hi guys!

Thanks for your feedback so far :)

It will be implemented shortly. At the moment we have a few pressing matters that take priority over this (like players not getting their bears at all, productions not counting towards quest progress, implementing a way to show required workshop levels in the game and such). We expect to have these issues resolved in the near future and will afterwards take the time to change that quest. We understand it's tiresome, but after all this is Beta and things like fixing major bugs and testing those fixes get priority over this. I hope you understand :)

15 vapor was just added, I regret insulting game designers a few minutes ago and I love them again. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

HI!
Other than the Vision Vapor added to Scout quest - were there other changes today?
I was doing a 3 x Toolbox overnight and it was cancelled and replaced with 6 x Advanced Tools.

Please let us know if other changes have been made to quests! Have all the Toolboxes been cancelled - or has the number been reduced?
Are there any other changes??

Thanks!!

iDavis

• A tooltip has been added to the Workshop and Manufactory quests in Autumn that require certain building levels.

Not able to check it myself (since don't have such a quest right now and probably won't for a while) - is this that change which allow us to finally see what level of workshop/manufactory is required?

Dony

King of Bugs
Not able to check it myself (since don't have such a quest right now and probably won't for a while) - is this that change which allow us to finally see what level of workshop/manufactory is required?
yes, it looks unpolished visually but it should be acurate

DeletedUser

While the tool tip is nice and super messy, this doesn't keep people from overbuilding their workshops and factories when there isn't an event. What about new people?

charlemagne3

I like the teleport spell however here are a couple of things I've noticed so far. It will not teleport an AW. Also - I am in a serious pop deficit at the moment because of needing space for constructs. I was able to teleport an armory - but can not get it back. I am assuming this is because of the pop deficit. Not sure if that was part of the teleport design or not as I haven't seen a list of what it does and doesn't do.

Karvest

That's not teleport design, but basic game design. You cant place something to the city if you have insufficient resources for it.

DeletedUser

@charlemagne3 I believe you need to have 1 free builder available to put things back into your city. Maybe this was in the notes somewhere. Because I wasn't able to put back in houses and that's population.

charlemagne3

Soleil - I do have a free builder. I think the issue is as karvest said - since I currently do not have adequate pop available I will not get my armory back until I do. Had I reasoned that out ahead of time, I would have teleported something else large - like an AW except those don't teleport. As BETA is for testing - I am testing.

palmira

yeay :) finally the 15 VV thanx so much, I was positively hating this event, maybe now I can advance a bit I am way behind with all the scouting

DeletedUser

yeay :) finally the 15 VV thanx so much, I was positively hating this event, maybe now I can advance a bit I am way behind with all the scouting
finally ???? I still don't have an alternative for scouting :confused: :(

Maillie

I have been waiting for the teleportation spell. I originally put down the blue Storm Phoenix because I thought it was beautiful. Then I discovered the true glory of the Fire Phoenix and I was so sorry that I had started evolving the blue beauty. This was the first thing I thought of when I got a teleportation spell and waited until Little Blue had finished its production. As soon as it was done I tried to move it into inventory ... nope. It doesn't have the ability to go anywhere. I'm not sure why not, since other odd things can depart, and it's not an Ancient Wonder. I realize that we might be able to get a new one someday in crafting, but I have not yet seen it.

Jaxom

For me I can see teleport being useful to clear space for reorganizing at the start of a chapter. I can pull culture buildings for a short time, move things around and put them back.
Sadly there is now little need for one use for it that I had envisioned. I really wanted the ability to pull old event buildings, disenchant them and then put in newer ones. This isn't important anymore because I have piled up so many spell fragments from spire and events that force me to gain Spell Fragments. I'm never going to use up the 20k that I have when I keep getting more. Crafting doesn't use them up.

But I do like the look of teleport and think many players will welcome it.