• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.88

Dony

King of Bugs
you can set when recipes refresh to suit your playstyle, if you set it up properly you can log 2 times per day and see all 20 recipes

Ashrem

you can set when recipes refresh to suit your playstyle, if you set it up properly you can log 2 times per day and see all 20 recipes
If you have diamonds to spend, and if you schedule doesn't change. (or you're willing to spend diamonds every time it changes.)

We get 15 chances a day to craft something for free that we didn't have a few months ago. People who want more chances can spend diamonds to get as many as they want. That seems like a reasonable system to me.

DeletedUser1953

Reduce pet food frequency is another nerf, because it is the item has the best ratio Vapor/Catalysor.

It is not very gentle for beta users, live user can now salvage their items before the nerf (and a 50% !!), it will be better do give some compensations based on items in inventory. But always beta users has penalties and no bonus (not even the -10% on expansion !).

iDavis

@cestbienmoi you have no reason to complain about having disadvantage as beta player. You choosed to play on this server and therefore you (should) know what is it's purpose and it's natural, when testing new features and releasing changes might have negative consequences on testers.

Buttrflwr

some of us have had 2 or 3 of the same phoenix since eastern event, nothing changed?

My point was...if you already have a phoenix (or stonehenge or whatever) you can't craft it. But there are some, I guess like you :D that have more than one of those prizes. Why can't those of us that didn't know or realize or spend enough during the EASTER event also have another by crafting.

Heymrdiedier

My point was...if you already have a phoenix (or stonehenge or whatever) you can't craft it. But there are some, I guess like you :D that have more than one of those prizes. Why can't those of us that didn't know or realize or spend enough during the EASTER event also have another by crafting.
im not so lucky, i also wasnt aware, if i knew i might have spend some diamonds on it, but too bad for inno :)

i also see no problem with having those still available to crafting for everyone tho. im pretty sure phoenix artifacts wont ever be given out again (unless maybe next easter with a new extra phoenix pet?)
So those who craft extra probably wont be able to level it very high.

But once you're out of artifacts, those recipes are just annoying for everyone, so i also see why they want to make it 'unique crafting'

DeletedUser724

"
  • Several new recipes were added into the Crafting rotation.
    • The following evolving buildings can be crafted for 1200 Spell Fragments and 8 Combining Catalysts if no other instance of the same building is present in either city or inventory:
      • Fire Phoenix (Stage 1)
      • Storm Phoenix (Stage 1)
      • Aureate Phoenix (Stage 1)
      • Stonehenge (Stage 1)
      • Mermaid's Paradise (Stage 1)
    • 30x Royal Restoration - 3150 Spell Fragments, 3 Blueprints
    • Portal Profit 20% - 3000 Spell Fragments, 10 Combining Catalysts
    • Booster 20h - 960 Spell Fragments, 3 Combining Catalysts
  • Lowered the number of available Pet Food recipes in the recipe pool. This should allow players without pets to craft more meaningful items while players with pets can keep gathering food to activate Pet Food effects for special occasions. "
`If it is intend to let player do not have more than 1 Phoenix..., it should never pop up in the recipe pool. It is just waste player's choice and mis-lead player to craft some item that they cannot be used. So for player who have those stage 1 (or higher) in their city or inventory, they should have a dynamic recipes that do not contain any of the above item.

Lower the number of available pet food recipes is also terrible mistake in game design
Player do not need pet food becos they do not have phoenix. But they can gather pet food and use it later when they get phoenix from crafting or other source. It is completely non-sense that pet-food only available when they get phoenix. It mean they need to wait for new recipes to provide pet food even they just get phoenix.
nowaday, the recipes look non-sense to me, nothing is worth to craft. I do not need "kp package" or "time -instant" or...etc, the only item I craft in MA is pet food, no more. craft pet food also give shorter time and to get vision vapor that meet quest requirement. 15 vision vapor require to craft 3 pet-food.
Reducing amount of pet food in recipes is unfair to player who have to meet event quest requirement.
I would suggest, if inno can drop, event quest that need to gain vision vapor", it may ok.. Otherwise, it is better to increase the appearance of more pet food in recipes.
Please do not force player to craft useless item to meet event-quest

Potvorisko

I am a litte bit confused...so, we can craft phoenixes, stonehenge and mermaids in MA when? Just when we do not have it in our city (same as Chess set) or it doesnt matter? Or we can craft it when we have the building at maximum level? I managed to craft stonehenge (and I have it at 10 in my city here on beta), but none of the birds. After the discusion I am not sure. In general, I just want to know, if it is possible (or will be) to gain second fire phoenix...

Karvest

You can get second phoenix for now, but it is considered a bug, so if they won't change their opinion about that and fix it - you won't be able to do this in near future.

Last edited:

Potvorisko

Och, if they will "fix it" then it is just useless to put such thing in MA. Let us craft them. The only thing, that needs to be considered is, how much artefacts they allow us to gain. Otherwise, the whole announcement about envolving buildings in MA is just blabbling.

Dony

King of Bugs
there could be new sources of pet food in a future so it doesnt affect MA recipes for ppl who dont want it that much, through event building for example, chests in events, new set, new evolving building and so on. i dont think right now anyone has problem with enough pet foods, also they can adjust effect duration aswell to balance not enough food in future

Karvest

I'm already thinking if it worth placing second fire phoenix (will be only lvl5) or I would anyway don't have enough pet food for him, especially after next event where any fighter would like to have close to 24/7 fed uptime for brown bear, and panda bear feeding effect looks like a bad joke considering how many pet foods we can get now.

Arthus

strange idea that you cannot have multiple phoenixes or stonehenges when several players got more than one in the event :rolleyes:
What would make a sense is that stonehenge or phoenix recipe activates if you have one at lvl 10 in your inventory, so you can create another to level it up with the artifacts you got in events like FA or challenge

Karvest

Also the way chosen for limiting pet food in MA is very bad. It force us to play hard on t3 tourneys, while having more and more stacks of t1/t2 relics that we can't spend, especially t1 ones, which tourneys are easier due to enlightened light range/mage buildings... Haven't seen any expiring building in MA after last update, tho... (but seen evolving buildings 4 or 5 times...) May be bad luck, but looks like MA is so bloated with recipes I never want to craft that I can barely find anything useful each ~6 cycles in MA.

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

Also the way chosen for limiting pet food in MA is very bad. It force us to play hard on t3 tourneys, while having more and more stacks of t1/t2 relics that we can't spend, especially t1 ones, which tourneys are easier due to enlightened light range/mage buildings... Haven't seen any expiring building in MA after last update, tho... (but seen evolving buildings 4 or 5 times...) May be bad luck, but looks like MA is so bloated with recipes I never want to craft that I can barely find anything useful each ~6 cycles in MA.
so theres 3 recipes now each asking 5 T3 relics?
maybe we can suggest that they change the 3 recipes to one who asks 2 of each T1 relic, 1 that asks 2 of each T2 relics, and 1 that asks 2 of each t3 relics.
It would be a little more expensive, but still spread.
Personally i dont care what relics they ask, but i can understand that others might have trouble getting the T3 relics

DeletedUser2630

In the code are still all feed recipes. In my opinion, they have only limited the maximum of five positions to be displayed with food.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

at least neither me or my friends seen any pet food recipe with t1/t2 relics since last update