• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.88

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

lika1961

When I clicked on the little announcement trumpet, it took me to an announcement about the Spire and the announcement about the crafting changes is now number 2 on the list of announcements in the window. Perhaps a good idea to make sure that did not happen to everyone otherwise a lot of people will not know about it.

Avenahar

So pets will now be available in the MA but you lower the amount of pet food! I think that PETA will be "amazed" about these conflicting news.
Otherwhise, everybody has got the pets in the event and those who don't have them anymore, turned them into spell fragments as they didn't need them. For this small group you give a second chance to have them again (but for what, they will starve soon).
And for this small group you will also have to deliver artifacts to elvolve their underfed pets.
I think there were more players taking the Frozen Flames!

Dony

King of Bugs
Personally i dont see a reason why to limit it, people already have 6x stonehenge or 6x mermaids, why not 7? having 10 fire phoenixes wont help anyone because you will need 10 pet foods which nobody can sustain, and we cant get arifacts from anywhere anyway to evolve it to reasonable levels.
As i said in that other thread, make FA exculsive rewards to be artifacts every time, and people will love it and want it as much as possible (assuming that restriction will not be present)

Heymrdiedier

Personally i dont see a reason why to limit it, people already have 6x stonehenge or 6x mermaids, why not 7? having 10 fire phoenixes wont help anyone because you will need 10 pet foods which nobody can sustain, and we cant get arifacts from anywhere anyway to evolve it to reasonable levels.
As i said in that other thread, make FA exculsive rewards to be artifacts every time, and people will love it and want it as much as possible (assuming that restriction will not be present)
maybe its to prevent comments like: another useless recipe in the crafting section?
maybe its better to make it craftable, only if you still have an evolution spell of that building in your inventory?

You are right about the pet food too, its not sustainable considering that they just lowered the amount of pet food recipes in crafting and future events will bring extra pets (which we might also adore!)

Dony

King of Bugs
maybe its to prevent comments like: another useless recipe in the crafting section?
thats just shortsighted opinions, pet buildings are best buildings in the game, can replace multiple AWs on lvl30 and it scales with city and progress

Karvest

The following evolving buildings can be crafted for 1200 Spell Fragments and 8 Combining Catalysts if no other instance of the same building is present in either city or inventory:

upload_2019-8-29_17-24-45.png
@Marindor Or I should report it as bug?

and since they arent real wonders, they dont make spire harder, so they are even better then wonders!
But they can have their own, even bigger impact to the spire...

thats just shortsighted opinions, pet buildings are best buildings in the game
Only if they are evolved. And that is the problem, you can't even evolve one pet building with artifacts you can get from FA/challenges during whole year, but you will see recipes with them much more often...

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

@Marindor Or I should report it as bug?

But they can have their own, even bigger impact to the spire...

Only if they are evolved. And that is the problem, you can't even evolve one pet building with artifacts you can get from FA/challenges during whole year, but you will see recipes with them much more often...
thats true, everything could have an impact on it, maybe the amount of diamonds i bought in the past, could make it easier or harder. (probably indirectly, like magic workshops cost more units/culture, so its more expensive in spire)
No one knows (yet)
But im counting on the evolving buildings still being too new to have inno tought about that allready, maybe in a year or 2... :)

Dony

King of Bugs
Only if they are evolved. And that is the problem, you can't even evolve one pet building with artifacts you can get from FA/challenges during whole year, but you will see recipes with them much more often.
it awards 19VV perfect for 15VV quests, i would still craft it during events and we have events like nonstop :)

Karvest

i'd better craft something useful 2-3 times... Yes, I can't do it in advance, but useful items worth spending a few time instants, while useless building is just a waste of catalysts. Problem is that there are too many useless recipes to do it, it's hard to get even one useful...

edeba

Exactly, you need VV for a quest and the only options are wasteful. I can't be bothered watching for stuff anymore. I could check regularly a couple days in a row before seeing something useful.

I know that I have a lot of spell fragments right now because of squandering my tournament ability for the spire, but I think it is short sighted to make adjustments based on this as it is not sustainable in any way what-so-ever.

I like the spire, but I kick myself for not staying away from it because it is a resource pit with a still low return and the only thing that I have that's improved from it is the spell fragments and CC. I will eventually ignore it because the novelty will wear off and it simply takes more from the strength of your game than it gives, a lot more.

So I think spell fragments are currently boosted by novelty.

i'd better craft something useful 2-3 times... Yes, I can't do it in advance, but useful items worth spending a few time instants, while useless building is just a waste of catalysts. Problem is that there are too many useless recipes to do it, it's hard to get even one useful...

Arthus

Universal artifact recipe

???

Evolution for diamonds

???

I was so excited for evolution buildings until i readed that it's for players without them...

Elvenar doesn't fail to fail expectations.

Last edited: