• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.83

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser2899

on #22 of the sea quest, it requires to gain or use to spells. Now written this way, it should represent, the items under the tab "instant" of the inventory, where you are asked to "cast a spell", i.e. time boosters, coin rainfall, ect. But instead the quest refers to enchantments. like my misspelled word "to" meaning two, but it means an action instead of a number"

DeletedUser2899

please re-write what i wrote again, (echo & repeat) and then answer the question of the spells are not admissible to achieve finality of the quest. you only can use enchantments.

DeletedUser2899

Again, at #26, Gain or use Spells 5 times... spells are not usable.. the quest only accepts enchantments. I'm at quest #26, so I know for a fact, i do know what i am saying.

Deleted User - 86059

@Weisheit enchantments are spells sweet. the coin rains, supply windfalls and the time reductions are all instants. So you are getting confused (which is easily done) I hope this helps clarify this for you ;)

DeletedUser2817

The vocabulary is confusing. There should at minimum be an information button or pop-up that describes what qualifies as a spell. Sure, we all learn that, in many cases by trial and error. Because of the relationship between the inventory and the magic academy and the fact that instants, enchantments and summonings can all be disenchanted into something called "spell fragments", it is understandable to be confused about what is or isn't a spell. I was when I first started.

Rather than explaining it on a case by case basis to people who are confused, why not create a tooltip or popup that clarifies it either in the inventory window or in the quest box itself? I am assuming here that the goal is not to confuse players into attempting to use the "wrong" item.

Karvest

Never had such problems cause in game internals spells are pretty different from items, but for average user who is not digging into game data that can be really confusing.

Angeduciel

The information in the inventory is misleading to... Ancient Knowledge, Coins rains pop-up information are all labeled as "Spell" so they should qualify for a quest asking to use a spell. Otherwise, the quests need to be rewritten to clearly indicate that we need to use an enchantment.
upload_2019-6-29_21-7-22.png

Deleted User - 60107

"Spell" is the term that was used from before Instants and Summonings were added. Back then the Enchantments WERE called Spells.

Now Spells refers to everything in our inventory as a whole: Enchantments, Instants and Summonings. Unfortunately quest texts during events still use the term "Spells", causing some confusion. To make things even more confusing there have been quests in the past that specifically used the term "Enchantments".

Jackluyt

Does anyone know whether the new city background is purposed for something specific - or is it just for the pretty??

Verde

Installed the new mobile update hoping that would help with the invisible building (Mauriel - Queen of the Seas) but the building is still invisible in the App. When I select it's location, I can view details, although the building picture itself shows with '?' in the info tab. Is this a known problem or does it need to be reported somehow (new to Beta)?

Deleted User - 86059

Thanks people it is not a bug but that the mobile update needs to be 1.83 before that building can be seen on the mobile app.
The browser version is normally ahead of the app version unfortunately.

palmira

won't the app update be available for all countries? Just checked my App Store and no update was available, I still have 1.81.1 in both my iPhone and ipad