• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.80

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

edeba

And the quests seem more difficult, or more annoying, so awful quests for an uninspiring building...

edeba

The "magic dome" is no longer available for crafting... I surely won't miss that one given I haven't a clue what it is... Probably one of the 2x2 buildings?

I am just looking at what I have to craft and I have an arbor of spring flowers, which I would NEVER craft and a blue flame which I would also NEVER craft. There's a few more for the dust pile...

Karvest

Btw, where is the announce of buildings removal from some of mystical objects ?
upload_2019-5-20_20-40-1.png

DeletedUser2735

What the ... has come to you, to change the Quests? The Construction- Quests are nearly not possible now, if the Akademie is at Level 2. We have to buy Dias to build the Akademie up, or we have to buy tonnes of WP? That is really the worst I have seen in this game, so far. That is ... .... ....