1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Release Notes version 1.80

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, May 17, 2019.

1. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Beta Team

2. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Increasing the time from 24h to 48h is fine, but cutting the KP from 2 per day to 1.5 per day is terrible.
    Huge nerf to the best part of a mediocre building.:oops:

Laochra, maxiqbert, Betrinus and 2 others like this.
  3. Aramina

Aramina Well-Known Member

The building is beautiful--kudos once again to the amazing Elvenar/INNO artists!--but the rewards are very uninspiring. I won't be placing it, lovely as it is, or worrying about gaining artifacts in this event.

Laochra, Betrinus, Jasper and 2 others like this.
  4. palmira

palmira Well-Known Member

The building is very nice, particularly at higher stages, but a complete waste of space, the prizes are not worth the floor occupied. So I won't be placing it either.

5. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

And the quests seem more difficult, or more annoying, so awful quests for an uninspiring building...

6. UlyssesBlue

UlyssesBlue Well-Known Member

Which quests were changed? What were they, and what are they now?

7. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

8. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

The "magic dome" is no longer available for crafting... I surely won't miss that one given I haven't a clue what it is... Probably one of the 2x2 buildings?

I am just looking at what I have to craft and I have an arbor of spring flowers, which I would NEVER craft and a blue flame which I would also NEVER craft. There's a few more for the dust pile...

9. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

observatory

10. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

Btw, where is the announce of buildings removal from some of mystical objects ? upload_2019-5-20_20-40-1.png

11. filiander

filiander Active Member

What the ... has come to you, to change the Quests? The Construction- Quests are nearly not possible now, if the Akademie is at Level 2. We have to buy Dias to build the Akademie up, or we have to buy tonnes of WP? That is really the worst I have seen in this game, so far. That is ... .... ....