• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.79

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

PrimroseSylvia

The daily quest for the Easter Event which required you to donate Knowledge Points in another player's Ancient Wonders has now been changed, so that mobile only players can also complete this quest.

Good job :)

DeletedUser

I love that beta was updated to 1.79! :D
The large screen is quite lovely.

Easter Quest - Looks like I'm not the only one who can be a bit of a pistol at times.

DeletedUser

What?? You fixed the bug with the trader, cmon that was the best bug yet. People still trade in this game? how archaic.

Karvest

Population change (rounding to hundreds) in premium residences is intended? For some chapters it give more then before, but for most - less.

SoggyShorts

Yay the sentients are all at the bottom now! Thank you.

We still need crosstier to move away from the top- preferably all the way to the bottom

No one wants to scroll past multiple pages of
10,000 gems for 150,000 planks.

But more importantly
delete.png

I don't want to help all of my neighbors by taking their fair trades and accidentally click that garbage 2,000 for 8,000 trade in the middle.

Heymrdiedier

Population change (rounding to hundreds) in premium residences is intended? For some chapters it give more then before, but for most - less.
could it be thats reverted allready? im not seeing anything in the gamefiles. Or im not looking in the right place....

Marindor

There have been some (rather minor) balancing changes to some buildings due to rounding. These will be reverted to their old values within a few days :)

DeletedUser2378

Yay the sentients are all at the bottom now! Thank you.

We still need crosstier to move away from the top- preferably all the way to the bottom

No one wants to scroll past multiple pages of
10,000 gems for 150,000 planks.

But more importantly
View attachment 5759
I don't want to help all of my neighbors by taking their fair trades and accidentally click that garbage 2,000 for 8,000 trade in the middle.

Yes! This is really my only major complaint about the game. I run a ton of fellowships and it's a daily frustration for all members to have to carefully search through the Trader so we don't accidentally accept those crazy cross trades that are mixed in with regular same-tier trades...those cross trades eat up our own hard earned goods and it's no fun to lose them because the Trader deems those cross trades a "top selection" for us to grab.
It would be so nice to have a filter for those trades. Please, oh please, oh please! :)

DeletedUser

I don't get this weird order. I don't mind the cross trades easy enough to use filters. Which are really nice and maybe next time I won't accidentally sell off my crystal.

SoggyShorts

well it was a way to fix a bug where you couldnt choose sentient goods due small monitors
Ok, so bug fixing should get priority, but years to implement such a popular feature?

It's like we've been asking for a tire rotation and they go in and do the brakes but ignore the request.
If you are going to change things in the trader anyways, maybe while you're there add a little tickbox?

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
i really really hope that removing window "Are you sure you want to automatically end this fight?" is intended