• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.78

Dony

King of Bugs
Marindor said in the original announcement that the artifacts will be available in the game after the event but they will be rare. The magic academy can account for things being rare.
it can not by any mean, recipes are not rare, you can spend diamonds to get what you want

DeletedUser

Marindor said in the original announcement that the artifacts will be available in the game after the event but they will be rare. The magic academy can account for things being rare.
Not rare enough. :p Artifact probably will be a reward on (last) map in FSA or something equally less appealing to do. o_O

DeletedUser

are all of the temporary army buildings in the magic academy?

DeletedUser

Got that right sister, but I was trying to figure out what is rare. I've never seen the unleashed army building in my magic academy or I think all of the chess pieces. It would be awesome to see the artifacts in the academy along with the pet food.

Deleted User - 60107

We won't extend the event on Beta, guys. Just be glad we activated the extra quests here as well, so you have a chance of obtaining some more Sky Essence and Phoenix Artifacts ;)
I have no issue with the extra quests. I DO have an issue with the lack of communication.

What SHOULD have happened:
At some point during the event: Guys, we have heard your feedback and we will be adding a few more quests soon.
A few days later: Guys, tomorrow we will add the new quests mentioned previously.
The following day: Reminder: Later today we will add a few more quests to the event.
And finally, a few hours later, the quests get added.

What actually happened:
Suddenly, with no warning whatsoever, new event quests appeared in the game.
A few hours AFTER that we got the release notes telling us abiut the new quests.

You guys have this nice little news feature in the game. USE it and tell us these things ahead of time, NOT after the fact!

It was the same with the free RR spells we were given on live - no warning at all, they appeared out of nowhere. :(

DeletedUser2378

It sounds like the extended quests were mainly for the live servers and a bonus for Beta players (note that the EN Forum did mention the extra quests yesterday morning). Most players on Beta won't be able to complete those quests with the time we have left...but again, since they don't need to be tested here and were given to us anyway, I don't think it's a problem....it's a bonus for those of us who choose to play on Beta. They didn't have to give us the extra quests, at all.

It's sort of like a Challenge, where they aren't announced before they show up in our towns. They just happen.

The new quests are certainly in a different league challenge-wise than the original 114 (that's already a TON of quests to complete). Due to Beta feedback, the Developers decided to do the kind and/or right thing by giving players the option to gain more Sky Essence with the new quests. We still have 17 days on the live servers to complete sequential quests as far as we can (some player's already finished the first 114 quests a few days ago, Lol). Even if you can't evolve a Phoenix to Stage 10 with whatever Sky Essence you receive (for free or otherwise) those buildings are still pretty powerful at other Stages. :)

It's a darned if you do, darned if you don't situation. You can never make every player happy in this game.

DeletedUser

ooo thanks @Jasper I've never seen the one that adds health. See rare...

I'm still trying to figure out where all this beta feedback came from about adding quests without extending the finish line. But, it doesn't really matter for me, I'm super happy with this event. It would have been fun to see if I could take the 8 days of research I used up and put it back into finishing the added quests. That was a heck of a challenge to finish 114 quests with 8 days spent solely on research. Next time perhaps.

edeba

Thank you for adding the extra quests on beta as well.

We won't extend the event on Beta, guys. Just be glad we activated the extra quests here as well, so you have a chance of obtaining some more Sky Essence and Phoenix Artifacts ;)

DeletedUser240

What nonsens , extra quests that you don't have time to do them, and adding some extra promotions to buy.
You can't have a simple phenix to level 10 whithout spending diamonds,

♫ money, money, money♫ is the lifesong of innogames

PrimroseSylvia

What nonsens , extra quests that you don't have time to do them
Well, you don't have to do them; you won't get more sky essences then initially extimated so where's the problem?

adding some extra promotions to buy
If I'm not wrong, they always add extra promo on the last few days

♫ money, money, money♫ is the lifesong of innogames
Do you like to work for free? Maybe Inno employees don't ;)