• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.78

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

SoggyShorts

armories.png

Good. You never want to show too much (or too little)

DeletedUser

Residence 20 (Elves & Humans)
  • Provided population 750 → 850

@Marindor does dat mean that if we are further then Residence 20, we get this extra population also?
And will the Magical Residence also be adjusted?

indigomage

Having extended the Sequential quest line for the Evolving Pheonix Quest, are you going to extend the time as well, since I'm sure a number of us have now not got enough time to complete the quests, but would have if the quests were in from the beginning.

Regards

Indigomage

Golden Awaken

Greetings everyone,

Since there's nothing new to test (It's a test server, just in case you forgot it ;) ), why in the world should we have more time to do these quests... If you're done on live server with the first 114 sequential quests, then that means you've still got more than 2 weeks to do it all ;) Therefore, once again why should we have more time...

On live it would be not so challenging. Just may be another challenge "get them all before WW daily comes out"

Indeed, this time. Going forwards they could release surprise quests at the end on live too.
There's really no need to beta test them.

Kind Regards, GA

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If there is nothing to test, then the extra quests shouldn't have been added here. Then... I could have said I finished the quest line for the first time ever. @indigomage has a point. Please extend this by 8 days for beta users.

Golden Awaken

@soleil The Extended Quests which have been added are nothing new to test, so sorry but I've got to desagreee with you. This server is all about to test novelty. You'll get the Extra Artefacts on live server, so please stop complaining when there is nothing to complain about... Have fun and enjoy this game ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Awww boo :( I tried. Does that mean we'll be able to craft Phoenix artifacts in the magic academy?

DeletedUser

Marindor said in the original announcement that the artifacts will be available in the game after the event but they will be rare. The magic academy can account for things being rare.