• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.77

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Avenahar

Awoofis! Yes please!
puppy.jpg

"Tournaments - Washed the sheets of the bed in the Tournaments tent, as that hadn't been done since the Tournaments' first release."
Thank you, now I can stop constant autofight - the smell was really awful! ;-)

salandrine

post horn says:
increased crafting time for Pet Food

but within the release notes there is no announcement? Whats correct and which duration does pet food need by now? My last craft was about 3 h.

Deleted User - 60107

post horn says:
increased crafting time for Pet Food

but within the release notes there is no announcement? Whats correct and which duration does pet food need by now? My last craft was about 3 h.
What do you mean by "there's no announcement"? The very first thing in the Release Notes is this:
Balancing
Increased crafting time for Pet Food.

Karvest

Anyway, only 2 recipes changed, which were accidentally made 2h and now all of them have same 3h production time.

salandrine

that s what I wanted to know. Who much does the duration increase?
What do you mean by "there's no announcement"? The very first thing in the Release Notes is this:

yes, you are right. But this announcement did not announce the duration of the increase. thats my question, which has been answered by karvest. duration has been 2 h before and now it is 3 h.