• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.74

Jackluyt

This is what one of my players just posted in the Facebook group:

I agree with him entirely!

While I am overjoyed at seeing RR spells might be available soon, I'm not keen on the idea of having to wait for the crafting option to come around. There are already sooo many crafting recipes that it takes forever to get around to something useful. If they would eliminate some of the more useless crafting options, it might work better.

We will have to wait to see what the recipes are before we can judge.
If there is a recipe that lets you convert a large number of Blueprints at a good rate of exchange, I would be happy.

I would not like to be in the designers' shoes on this one - I doubt if anything they do is going to make everyone happy!

Last edited:

DeletedUser2632

RR is coming through the tournaments. Crafting is for converting BPs to RR if you don't want the BPs

edeba

Does live at least get the RR spells in the tournament? I noticed the quick switch to take them out of live last update.

Apparently a mistake has been made on our side. We needed to remove the recipes for the Live updates, but for Beta they should have been put back in, which they weren't. We're adding them back a.s.a.p.

DeletedUser1953

I miss the news from live ... only on forum ... sure RR is a minor modification that nobody waits !!