• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.73

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser2443

I already know all building sizes and the names of the new goods but if someone want to spoiler ... :D

DeletedUser2443

the sizes of chapter 14. buildings? Where? Only found it in the game codes

DeletedUser2443

I got more infos :) Also the sizes of the guest race and ancient wonders ... and a picture :)

Lovec Krys

Does anyone sees the exact pop residence gives (my beta city is ending orcs, so i won't see them)? And T3/6? So I can know how many additional residences I must build.

Lovec Krys

@Karvest Thx. The first level gives horribly low population, so basically I have to build one additional T3 to max (and needed additional residences) before I reach the new chapter and still have enough population for upgrading it to T6. After that operation, I'll upgrade them to 32 and get some of that additional space back.
So probably in the end residences will take more space than now despite lesser size.

Deleted User - 60107

That's total, I assume. How about just the upgrade from 23 to 24? Because I don't need higher than 24 at this time.