• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.68

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser724

FA has borrow the tab of
"Settlement buildings for Sorcerers & Dragons should have their "production" tab back."

Sorcerers & Dragon get the tab back
FA lost "tab" to run

Dony

King of Bugs
just a clarification, relics from mystical object chests were replaced, not from recipes itself (it wasnt clear to me from patch notes)

SoggyShorts

just a clarification, relics from mystical object chests were replaced, not from recipes itself (it wasnt clear to me from patch notes)
Better than nothing, but for a second I was really excited that they had ditched the lame relic recipes.:(

DeletedUser2194

Oh wow, COMPLETELY missed that. I was just about to call BS. (and I DON'T mean Blacksmiths) I've got THREE relic recipes lined up in Crafting. Alright, not for Mystical objects. Well, that's something I guess.

But my Recipes still haven't reset. I got the Meditations in the morning, and it doesn't look like the recipes have reset, even after I logged out and in.
upload_2018-11-14_17-44-55.png

Deleted User - 86059

Personally and I do not know this for definite but I would assume that they will be replaced in the next changeover. If I am wrong I apologise but that is how I see it

SoggyShorts

myst2.png

Let's see, do I want KP? Or Perhaps some KP? Maybe a bit of KP would be good? No? How about........some KP?

salandrine

todays update is very strange. Now I get big big announcements, when I am going to move a building. And I cannot even see anymore the place I wantet to move this building to.
I dont need this announcement, these are only good for beginners. Older players should know, what this special building, street, whatever, is for.

Remove it please.

Deleted User - 60107

I get nothing when I try to move a building. Perhapts it's only if you try to move a Set building (I don't have any to check).

DeletedUser2194

Personally and I do not know this for definite but I would assume that they will be replaced in the next changeover. If I am wrong I apologise but that is how I see it
I know, and they did. I just thought that there had ALREADY been a changeover, but they didn't change that time. I think they only change every 24 hours? Sometimes 12? It's a bit wonky. But hey, that's Beta!

DeletedUser1997

What happened to the Winter Event?
It is completely gone, no more Winter Event, no more Questlines !?!?
Ticket Winter Event 2018.JPG

DeletedUser2194

Heard that from some other Fellows in my Beta Fellowship. It's back for me now, though.

Deleted User - 60107

For a little bit I could see the Tier VI goods in the Main Hall, but now they are gone again. The first one in particular seems rather silly - and not because of the name. Hopefully it gets changed before the official release (the icons were clearly NOT placeholders).

@Marindor Does this mean the next race will be here soon? I hope not - I just built 10 Wishing Wells in my main city, thinking I still have a few months, and haven't even finished upgrading a Magic Dust manufactory to level 23.

Or was this just someone's brief screw-up that got quickly fixed and we're still months away from next race?