• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.67

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser2143

I like disenchanting so far!
Can I make a suggestion? (I have insufficient privileges to post in suggestion forum)
RELICS…my boosted goods are planks (1000+ relics) , silk (1000+ relics), and gems (800+ relics).
They are useless to me.. maybe being able to disenchant them?
or
convert them in the newly improved magic academy from one to another?, 2:1, 3:1, 5:1 ratio?
or
even make them trade-able …not necessarily to other players,but maybe the wholesaler, 2:1, 3:1, 5:1 ratio?
I am in desperate need of, and always running out of the ones to make inspiring meditation and magical manufacturing. and all those other thousands of relics just sit there.

Deleted User - 60107

Marindor

@shadowblack They're both marked as duplicates and they're from about a year ago. If you have the original thread for me which they were a duplicate of (including our bug report number in its title), I can look it up for you :)

DeletedUser2427

I'm loving the new and improved Magic Academy! And being able to disenchant unwanted items....GREAT!!! When will this go out to the other worlds?

SirSmithy

@Marindor, can we (I) have an info about the royal restoration? What is the progress? Can I ask for some transparency?
I understand, that there are some technical problems, but any estimates?

Thanks

Jackluyt

Is this a new feature?
I have not seen an official Announcement.
I just discovered this by accident.
Now you can highlight text for Cut & Paste with your mouse (in the FlashPlayer version of the game)

NOTE: I posted this before the Announcement appeared!

:)

45485645_10212777019960969_2278760826640793600_n.jpg

Last edited:

edeba

There was no point in causing anticipation that we might get these things sooner with "coming weeks." There was only 8 weeks to year end and we're past more than half of them.

Our goal is indeed still to release it this year, hopefully in the coming weeks.

Dony

King of Bugs
todays update had a lot with it, either it will be postponed to next year or its almost here

Karvest

today's update brings a very important question - conversion rate between blueprints and restoration spells...