• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.66

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

25wz.png

Hello @Marindor , what is "Goldmines" ? i don't see this on the game

Deleted User - 60107

I am not aware of any goldmines in this game either. It might be an upgrade for one of the other Inno games erroneously posted.
It's not. As @Angedev said, Goldmines are what appears when an inactive city is deleted and there's no new city to be placed there. If you look far enough in any one direction on the map you will eventually reach an area where there are no players, only Goldmines.

DeletedUser1953

It will be better to give T1/T2/T3 in place (like the AW when you open chest), more gold, it is useless !

DeletedUser2326

If by tech tree, you mean the research tree; mine still doesn't work. I wish they would get it fixed. I've been waiting a long time.

edeba

There's nothing in the release notes that give any indication about breaking the production boost for manufacturies. I thought by looking back I could make some sense of how this kind of error could possibly happen....

Sure hope this is fixed fast. I traded away my boost under the believe that I was going to be able to make up for what I traded, only I'm only producing in the range of 1/8th now so pretty big problem...

DeletedUser724

The tech tree (research) is not fixed , at least in HTML5 , it is not fixed
I do 4 screen capture to show
1. When I open tech tree, I am in amuni chapter, the display like that
2. When I jump to previous Elemental chapter with lower button, that is the display...yesterday, it still show full tech tree, today..EMPTY
3. When I jump back to amuni chapter with lower button, all tech are there..BUT BUT BUT
4. when my mouse move to ..or try to open with mouse...some time it is ok, sometimes not ok...but some tech are gone

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_118 Oct. 23 07.56.jpg
    ScreenHunter_118 Oct. 23 07.56.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 192
  • ScreenHunter_119 Oct. 23 07.56.jpg
    ScreenHunter_119 Oct. 23 07.56.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 192
  • ScreenHunter_120 Oct. 23 07.56.jpg
    ScreenHunter_120 Oct. 23 07.56.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 198
  • ScreenHunter_121 Oct. 23 07.57.jpg
    ScreenHunter_121 Oct. 23 07.57.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 211

Deleted User - 60107

Well spotted, Dony! Now to wait and find out what that enchantment is...

Buttrflwr

Perhaps the much awaited RESTORATION SPELL? ;) It is a cool looking icon, I can't wait to see what it is when it finally finishes!

CrazyWizard

upload_2018-10-24_15-24-0.png

upload_2018-10-24_15-43-32.png
Looks like I am already producing it somehow

edit: added an aditional picture

Unfortunatly I did not get the actual spell but a power of provision on harvesting.

Last edited: