• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.64

DeletedUser

i need help with math, i think i miss something .....

i see you talk about set give 36k 46k 60k ..... i like to see where???? the set for me give to me 1k 1.5k top 5k with all

i do miss something???? i m already one in my city and that all, 1,5k max , please help me in my unknown

No, Soggy seems to be the luckiest guy in the world and will be able to get 9 set buildings with the daily Exclusives. He based his math on that extremely lucky streak :rolleyes:
I count myself lucky if I'm able to win 1 of each of these set-buildings.

If you grab 9 set buildings (3 temple entrance, 3 storage, 2 sun 1 moon)

SoggyShorts

No, Soggy seems to be the luckiest guy in the world and will be able to get 9 set buildings with the daily Exclusives. He based his math on that extremely lucky streak :rolleyes:
Statistically you should get
2787 splinters from main quests
840 from daily quests
600+ from drops
-----
4227 total

On average you need 362 splinters per building using small boxes
4227/362 = 11.6 buildings is the average, meaning 9 is not "extremely lucky"
You'd count yourself lucky if you won 4 total buildings for the whole event? o_O:rolleyes:
I've never even heard of anyone being that unlucky in any event on any server.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Statistically you should get
2787 splinters from main quests
840 from daily quests
600+ from drops
-----
4227 total

On average you need 362 splinters per building using small boxes
4227/362 = 11.6 buildings is the average, meaning 9 is not "extremely lucky"

You'd count yourself lucky if you won 4 total buildings for the whole event? o_O:rolleyes:
I've never even heard of anyone being that unlucky in any event on any server.

362 splinter per building (using small boxes) is about 7 attempts.
Yesterday I tried to get the shire (I need Mana), with about 9 attempt I finally got ONE. I mostly get coin-rains or a few kps.
This happens with almost every event.

So I guess I am the most unlucky Elvenarian in Events.

SoggyShorts

362 splinter per building (using small boxes) is about 7 attempts.
Yesterday I tried to get the shire (I need Mana), with about 9 attempt I finally got ONE
First of all, did you win any splinters? If so, those attempts don't count because you didn't lose splinters( if you hit the 90 you actually GAINED splinters)
That is why you count splinters, not "attempts" For example: On my first building try it took me 10 rolls to win one, but I was only down 300, not 500 because I won splinters a few times.

Secondly, if It takes you 9 tries instead of 7 every single time, then guess how many buildings you get?
9*50=450
4,222/450= 9.4 buildings, even if you never win splinters
Hooray! It turns out that you are "extremely lucky" Ritsel, congratulations!;)

I really am fairly decent at this whole math thing, I'm not trying to trick you Ritsel

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts just read my previous post
I did, and it fits perfectly with what I'm trying to explain to you.

93% of the time you will NOT win a building, this is completely normal and expected.
However, that still means you should win about 11 buildings over the course of the event.
If you open small boxes, you will open about 160 of them. So yes, you will get buttloads of coins, KP, splinters, and other non-buildings. but about 11 of those 160 attempts will be buildings.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 62044

sorry about my english so i show one image

https://imgur.com/a/ax8DZbc
ax8DZbc

ax8DZbc

1 of mine factury produce 3067 per day, the fantastic building of the event 1.470 at topmax 4.400 (never happens) .....
....... soooo where are the math ??? who recomend me sell all!!!!!! my factorys???

SoggyShorts

the fantastic building of the event 1.470 at topmax 4.400 (never happens) .....
Ah I see where you are making a mistake.
The set buildings get ALL of the production numbers
delete.png

1470 AND 1470 AND 2940 AND 4410
=10,290

One set building all by itself it garbage. They are SET buildings, they get bonuses by touching other set building.
1+1=3 for set buildings

Maybe this will help:
delete.png

Last edited:

Deleted User - 62044

Ah I see where you are making a mistake.

???? i just kill my self, this is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.- you start with 32k 64 k, now you talk about 10.000 ??? not the same!!!! i think
2.- 1.470+4.410= 5.880 of marble ????? two factory 6.134 of marble only two!!!! and you say to me to sell all my factories????
3.- three factory of marble give to me 9.201 of marble , you 5.880 plus 3.321 to exchange in the trader!!, and less space sooo
4- enjoy your set, i sell mine if you like , good look with your maths marble is marble wood is wood don't mix
5- your numbers do not match

Karvest

These 10k you get from this one building surrounded by other set buildings, if you start counting what you'll get from all these buildings - you'll see the rest.
getting all types of goods within one tier from set buildings is even better than getting only boosted goods in factories by limiting amount of trades you need to maintain your goods balance.

SoggyShorts

@silvia
There must be a language problem here. The event was just released on Live servers, hopefully, someone in your language can explain it to you on another forum.
1.- you start with 32k 64 k, now you talk about 10.000 ??? not the same!!!! i think
10,000 is for just one building. The set has at least 5 buildings, up to 10 buildings
2.- 1.470+4.410= 5.880 of marble ?????
No. 1.470+1.470+2940+4410=10.290
1 Marble = 1 Wood = 1 Steel They are all worth the same in the trader with your friends
3.- three factory of marble give to me 9.201 of marble , you 5.880 plus 3.321 to exchange in the trader!!, and less space sooo
No. The marble are more space, not Less space. You forget that your marble needs people. It needs supplies. It needs culture. It needs roads. MORE SPACE.
4- marble is marble wood is wood don't mix
1 Marble = 1 Wood = 1 Steel They are all worth the same in the trader with your friends
5- your numbers do not match
Yes they do.
you say to me to sell all my factories?
No, I said you could replace your marble. Obviously, the best is to keep marble and ADD set buildings, make more!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 62044

lost time .... good look, i will keep my factories, 2 make more than your 5 building set as you see.
end.

Deleted User - 62044

Sometimes I don't even know why I try to help people......

4 marble factories: 12,124 k material x 40 squares
your set your math: 10,000 k material x 44 squares
less space more material, THIS CLEAR !!!! .... I BETNOT, SOO I GIVE YOU MORE REASONS

1.- WITH SPELLS MY FACTORIES PRODUCE MORE, YOUR SET NOT
2.- MY MANUFACTURES CAN BE EXPANDED PRODUCING MORE, YOUR SET NOT
3.- MY MANUFACTURERS GIVE 5.308 CLASSIFICATION POINTS, YOUR SET NOT
4.- IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS THE PROGRAMMERS CAN (AGAIN) REDUCE THE PRODUCTION OF THE BUILDINGS OF THE EVENTS, DO NOT BLAME ME FOR NOT RELYING ON THEM.

ENOUGH ...... I HAVE MORE IF YOU WANT BUT I M TIRED, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, KEEP FOLLOW THE CALCULATOR, I WILL FOLLOW WITH THE LOGIC.

Jixel

4 marble factories: 12,124 k material x 40 squares
40 squares for the factories, but each factory needs 1048 population.
Your level 21 residences give 901 population in 12 squares (75 pop/square), so each factory needs about 14 squares of population.
Also, each level 19 factory needs 276 culture, and each level 21 residence needs 382 culture (31.8/square).
In the Orcs chapter, you can probably build culture buildings at around 120 culture/square (event buildings are generally better, of course).

So adding it all up, your marble production for 4 factories uses :
40 squares (factories) + 9 squares (culture for factories) + 56 squares (residences) + 15 squares (culture for residences) = 120 squares total.

Obviously, your factories can be upgraded, but each upgrade costs more and more in population and culture = taking even more space.

It's true that your score would go down if you sold four T1 factories and replaced them with the set buildings - but you'd have 76 more squares to build other things (which could be higher-scoring per square than T1), so in total you'd come out ahead.

Edit: However, you make good points in 2 and 4 - spells change the calculation a bit, and the devs could change the production numbers around in the interests of "balance" at any time. By then, there will probably be a new event and a new set of buildings to collect anyway ...

edeba

@SoggyShorts

I am following this thread about the value of the set buildings and what I am wondering is what are the assumptions used on the actually collection rate from the manufacturies?

Did anyone do calculations based on collecting every 3 hours versus once per day? I think the "standard" assumption for most people is 2x9 and 1x3, but what about 1x9 and 4x3?