1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Release Notes version 1.64

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Beta Team

2. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

You missed the part with other autoproducing event buildings in Release Notes

Alcaro likes this.
  3. Jackluyt

Jackluyt Well-Known Member

The Wishing Well special event building has been revalued - and at last it is beginning to look like something one would like to have in your city.

My principal problem with the WW (which is a brilliant concept) was the miserly nature of the awards. Previously in its 100 day lifespan one could expect, statistically, to gain 200 Diamonds ,20 KP and a lot of worthless junk.
    Now one could expect 500 Diamonds, 50 KP - and even on the booby-prize days, the payout would be more in line with what you could produce in factories and workshops that occupy the same area.

It is really nice that the design team have reacted to player feedback on this one!!!

Buttrflwr and Alcaro like this.
  4. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

WOW ! :D

cpickett76 likes this.
  5. Jackluyt

Which ones are these, please?

Buttrflwr likes this.
  6. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

A lot of, literally all event buildings with goods autoproduction

7. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

maybe the numbers are not final yet and are subject to change and thus not announced yet

8. Maillie

Maillie Member

My issue, which makes the Wishing Well a bit useless, is not so much the value, but the frequency. The previous Wishing Well I set up had given diamonds 3 times in its lifetime. The rest of the time it gave miserly amounts of goods, coins, or supplies. I might still have one in my inventory, not sure as it's inconsequential. 30 diamonds in 100 days wasn't worth much, since I use diamonds (rarely) to add an expansion. If the value increases to 25 and I get diamonds 3 times in 100 days, it's still rather useless. Others have reported better frequency, but whenever an RNG (Random Number Generator) is involved I don't seem to have very good luck.

9. Lovec Krys

Lovec Krys Member

@Maillie It's all about probability. You can get diamonds once per 100 days or every day. So best strategy for wells is to have more of them.

10. Richord

Richord Member

I really don't see the logic in the increases, but any increase is good.
    ((Now it's time to 4-10fold the rewards in FA. (4x=seriously consider to maybe play it up until pit, 10x= very actively playing it with whole fs, like the tournament)))

Alcaro likes this.
  11. silvia

silvia Member

it a joke!!, the production of the event buildings are a joke, x2 doble joke, i trade for 10.000's several times a day, give to me a building who produce 100 is a joke 200 still a joke.

and do not forget the instant promised to update the buildings, that maybe will be better than that

12. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

i wouldnt call 42k tier3/24h or 67k tier1/24h a joke

13. Jackluyt

These are very encouraging changes!
    Many of the special prizes have been - let's say - uninspiring...

I am wondering if this is not an attempt to make Fellowship Adventures more attractive, by beefing up the prizes?

silvia likes this.
  14. iDavis

iDavis Well-Known Member

Yes, as soon as possible they put these improved Wishing Wells in FA, their atractive will increase significantly, that's clear. BUT, and this is an important note, to reach this point, developers should consider a difficulty of obtaining wishing wells in the events. When they make wishing well as a daily prize, it is too simple to get many of them and that's why players won't consider one in FA, as a valuable reward.

15. Turbina

Turbina New Member

What about the non-autoproducing Travelling Merchants? Their output per square used to be roughly the same, given a 9h-9h-3h cycle and discounting the culture part of the autoproducing buildings. If they are not improved in the same way, their owners will surely complain, and rightly so.