• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.63

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Arayla

Where can I find release notes for mobile? When I check the notes on the App Store, there is not enough detail.

Arayla

Thanks! I'm so used to coming to this forum for info first that I didn't realize the US forum would have that.

Richord

Why is the TOURNAMENT KILLING BUG from last week, which should have been fixed on Wednesday, STILL not fixed?
I hate wasting time on searching provinces and dislike all kinds of updates of stuff that doesn't matter as much as this bug....

Deleted User - 86059

@Richord I can assure you the team are working very hard on ALL bugs and problems. We do try our best for things to work first time but that's not always possible which is why we have the Beta server

Richord

Even if there is some logic to the order in which the bugs get fixed, it's the wrong logic. Big bugs should always instead of rarely be addressed immediately with as many people as possible and should never arrive in live.
So; good something is happening, but I totally disagree in how that is working. And yes; I'll keep saying that now and then because I really think it can be done differently.
But this is only indirectly on topic, so I leave it at this.
Greetz

edeba

Ok, so not sure where to report, but omg the game is major defective right now. So, I couldn't see the AW pop-up in html, so I switched to java, and I manage two provinces and it locks... Last week I had to switch to html to get provinces to load, so back to switching back to html, and now the game doesn't load... Pretty defective this having to go back and forth, and sheesh, I was in the middle of chatting with someone.

Dony

King of Bugs
not only base values are increased but also boosted goods are affected with our boost, which makes some event building insaleny good now, unless its a bug, but i hope not
wishing well got buffed aswell
3:kp: instead of 1:kp:
25:diamond: instead of 10:diamond:

edeba

I purchase diamonds and I thought the wishing well was utterly useless, but I might consider using mine on live now.

DeletedUser140

I have no sound since today. Did I miss something?
Browser = Chrome

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
TOURNAMENT BUG STILL NOT FIXED?!
i cant give you 100% guarantee, but i think it might be fixed tomorrow.
They patched the 1.63 version that went live on EN realm today with a fix for it, so im thinking it will be in tomorrows daily update.
But cant give you any promises in this world of magic and all his creatures

Last edited:

DeletedUser140

I want to say, that I like the autumns grafics from App very much. It is a shame, that you don't present it in the browser as well :(