• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.59

Loki Blue

P.S. Using this new HTML5, does anyone know how we contact Inno if we receive Spam in our messages?

If it is regarding "Age of Space", we've been hit with that on the US server. There should be a red exclamation mark next to their avatar image in the message. Click that button and it both blocks them and reports them to Support, or just contact Support directly. Support will take care of it.

DeletedUser

3pp0.png
this "woodelvenstock" quest it's still in my city ... a festival-goer who does not want to go ^^

DeletedUser2003

i am pretty sure its different quest then what you think
How is that answer even helpful, please? The event is over. There are no quests left to fix. All that is left is to send the last Quest Giver home.. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Calenmir

How it that answer even helpful, please? The event is over. There are no quests left to fix. All that is left is to send the last Quest Giver home.. :oops:
Finishing the quest will make it go away - or at least that worked for me. Once I completed the quest that 'hanger on' went home.

DeletedUser

That Dude is still lingering in my city also ;). He wants bread (last daily quest). Guess I will have to give him some tomorrow

DeletedUser

Was wondering the same, especially since we have this on live as well !? :eek:

Dony

King of Bugs
on live i got 2 offers, 1 24h for 10% discount on expansion and this 15d after which i click it redirect me to expansions