• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.59

DeletedUser118

Can't wait to see my people in this game. :D

Btw, what you mean by this?

You shouldn't be listed as contributor in your own AW.

Do you take me out of the list of the contributors? Why? I liked it to see how many KPs I spent on each of my AWs. o_O

Loki Blue

Can't wait to see my people in this game. :D

three hearts.png

Yeah, if we're getting what I think we're getting, I may have to have a city eternally on 13. Already planning on an Eternal 12. :p

DeletedUser1767

Can we have Dragons that look like cats? Like my son? :p

I have a tattoo of cats that are also dragons (or dragons that are also cats? I think of them as cat-dragons, myself), so I'd be psyched if we get to meet your fine son.

Loki Blue

I'd be psyched if we get to meet your fine son.

He'd like that too, I think, as long as he could do it without the World ending...:eek: Thank you, by the way. He's a good boy, he means well, but he's terribly misunderstood; that silly Dwarf mucked things up a bit. My fault, really...what can one expect from someone named Snorri? He slept through most of my story-telling. :(

I still say we should have Dragons as the third playable race (or Giants...I'd be good with that as well).

Really looking forward to the new guest race. :D

indigomage

Surely you should be able to see yourself as a contributor to your own AW, otherwise you won't know how much you have contributed

edeba

Well, this new trade page is ok, but seriously, do you know your demographic group? The majority of whom I talk to are in their 50s, 60s, 70s... What makes you think it is ok to reduce font size? Font size being too small is already a problem and this just made it worse.

You don't need the goods icon on the left side. If you take that out and reduce the space between the tier and allow it to go a little closer to the edge you should be able to restore the font size, and you should do something about the font size. Reducing it is nuts when vision starts to decline by about age 20 and many people start to have problems with the small print at around age 40.

Small print in a fundamentally important part of the game is a real problem.

DeletedUser778

I too think the font size is a lil' small!
The background seems a little too bright to me, it might get better when i get used to it though.

And what about the time spent for it?!
Reading some nice suggestions and stuff there's often the mod argument "devs working on more important stuff / other stuff is more important"
Was this trader tab change of big importance for the future?!?!
When do we get any news about the royal restoration spell, or a new chapter?!!

DeletedUser2319

I dont completely hate it....I like the style better, but i agree, im 40 and my eyes are great, HOWEVER, the font is too small, esp when you take into account folks who have 6 digit storages, we actually like to see the real amounts we have...as noted above all you get is 9s across the board

the whole pop up could go a bit bigger honestly, if thats what it takes to make the font bigger

i too play with the majority in the age group of 35+ (35 is giving in to the low end a bit)

DeletedUser1075

I do like the approach, but I agree with the comments above that:
a) Fonts are too small and need to be enlarged - this is my go-to screen to see what goods I have so the values must be readable.
b) Trade values should be retained even when switching offered goods (not just when switching asked goods)

If those two issues could be resolved, this would be a definite improvement over the prior drop down menu system.

Dony

King of Bugs
1 way how to make more space for font size is to make buttons horizontal and not vertical, that would increase space for amonut of goods = having 4 (6) columns where every column will have 1 tier of 3 goods

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

DeletedUser1163

The only problem I have with the updated Trader is I can hardly see the text.
Please make the font larger for us Elvenar players whose eyes are not as young as they used to be.

DeletedUser1163

Damn, they removed all the extra tickets except for 1 chest (and on that chest you will most likely still lose tickets). Guess they don't want us to reach the extra Grand Prizes :( This really sucks. The event last only 7 more days, why couldn't you keep the old values (at least) here on Beta ??? o_O
I'm starting to wonder that the reason all the extra tickets were removed is that some players must have spent a lot of diamonds to win the prizes. Since this helped Inno make enough money to pay for the game devs work on this event, they decided to change it, maybe to see if they could get more players to spend diamonds. Yiiii! I hope this is not true.

Maillie

I guess I'm in the minority, but I love the new Trader. I'm not having difficulty seeing anything, although my monitor is a good size, and I'm the oldest of the fs.

DeletedUser1163

Chat board is not working again. I can't send a message. Also there's still problems trying to correct a typo.

P.S. Using this new HTML5, does anyone know how we contact Inno if we receive Spam in our messages?