• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.59

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

tumblr_mb7rdf8sYM1qfdxxzo1_400.jpg
:eek:

Avenahar

Timon and Rike say
at minute 1:47
:
"And next time, we are going to talk a bit about cats.

Until then, keep on playing!" ;)

DeletedUser

Costs and rewards of Woodelvenstock event chests have been changed.
A few examples:

OLD > NEW
index.php
>
upload_2018-7-9_17-19-30.png

Less Magic Goo, no more extra tickets

index.php
>
1.jpg

Less Magic Goo

index.php
>
1.jpg

Less Magic Goo, no more extra Tickets.

Expect this to be the case for the others chests as well. :eek:

I find this very unfair. Was saving my tickets for Double Goo day and now the chance to get extra tickets has greatly been reduced. Was hoping to get beyond the 3 grand prizes and get extra Wishing Wells but now that we also get less Magic Goo I doubt I'll get any. :mad:

Was OK for Inno to do this on live because event hasn't started there yet but not here. Once again Inno shows how much they appreciate us. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn, they removed all the extra tickets except for 1 chest (and on that chest you will most likely still lose tickets). Guess they don't want us to reach the extra Grand Prizes :( This really sucks. The event last only 7 more days, why couldn't you keep the old values (at least) here on Beta ??? o_O

Arayla

...removed all the extra tickets except for 1 chest... This really sucks.
Agreed! I'm not sure anymore that my live cities will even collect the third grand prize even if I finish all the sequential quests before the first double goo day. And it takes all the fun out of it to feel like I can't click on anything (ferris wheel, I really want you!) unless it is a double goo day if I want the grand prizes.

I spend a little money on the game, but I won't spend money to buy tickets that may not even get me a building and/or enough goo for the grand prizes. If I want to buy a building, let me spend diamonds for the building directly. Reducing my chance to get the grand prize will not make me spend money on tickets - the risk/reward ratio isn't good enough for me.

DeletedUser1767

Eldondriel, thanks for the hint! I missed that on first viewing because I neglected to go full screen.

i think this one

I think there's another spoiler on the loading screen too -- it's most obvious on mobile because on the PC (or at least on mine) it cuts off half the head, but check out the individuals in the audience right on the very far left side the next time it loads. There's an individual standing there who appears to have cat ears.