• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.58

Deleted User - 86059

Again guys and girls please stay on topic if you wish to discuss next guest race or ask questions relating to it then can you start a new thread ;)

Heymrdiedier

true, but after having put up more then 10 whishing wells in 1 city to get some diamonds, i kinda prefer that method now instead of replacing the wells. Im not good with the 12 hour timer, it doesnt suit my playstyle which means i can only collect 5 times in 4 days or so. If they wouldnt expire i wouldnt mind missing a collection that much. Maybe i should make a suggestion to change the whishing well to 600 collections instead of 300 days...

Last edited:

DeletedUser1767

true, but after having put up more then 10 whishing wells in 1 city to get some diamonds, i kinda prefer that method now instead of replacing the wells. Im not good with the 12 hour timer, it doesnt suit my playstyle which means i can only collect 5 times in 4 days or so. If they wouldnt expire i wouldnt mind missing a collection that much. Maybe i should make a suggestion to change the whishing well to 600 collections instead of 300 days...
I have the same problem. I've only even put out one of the WWs I won in the last event (and that some time after the fact) because I can't justify using space for more when I'm not really getting full value. Might swap in one of the others after this one expires, but.

Dony

King of Bugs
HTML5 - Stage3D errors shouldn't occur anymore.
i am still getting error
err.JPG

my chrome settings are:
err2.JPG
is there something i could do?