• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.56

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

Nothing about the new guest race ????? September ???? October ???

DeletedUser1278

2019 ???? 2020 ????
I hope there will be something coming because its getting boring to play 1 month
Then prepere for 5 6 9 months to see they dont make it more difficult.

On the other hand there trying to make the players happy to give the kp instants.
Butt we all now if its not in there bigger plan they didnt do it for us.
Its actuelly a nice cheat to give the players less kp to drive fast in the new chapter.

So have collected now:
1.5 million orcs
3.5 million mana
1.2 million seeds
100 k all t4 products
3000 kp

Hello INNO this is a building game not a collecting game.
Is there nobody at the developing side that actully is playing the game.

And thinks i must work harder this time to make it more difficult and more challenging.
Maybe the must invite a few players to the office and talk about some ideas.
But inno really its boring

maxiqbert

what were you hoping for? its only day 1 of the 14 days of a version, i assume more will be in it when it ends.
(im hoping on the upgrade functionality of event buildings)
well, something about the chat for instance (/who, we miss you) ? or the much talked about spell replacing the blueprint?

SoggyShorts

I hope there will be something coming because its getting boring to play 1 month
Then prepere for 5 6 9 months to see they dont make it more difficult.
I hit the end of the tech tree for the first time 2 months before Elementals, and that wasn't too bad because I knew it was coming soon. This time though......

Marindor

Guys, please stick to the actual content of the Release Notes. When there's any information about a new guest race, we'll share it with you in due time :)

DeletedUser

Yes, so we can always wait ... you give the news the day before ...

DeletedUser1953

In 1.54, 26 Apr, i see :
In response to many requests, we are happy to share with you that we're currently getting close to implementing a way to upgrade your event buildings!

We are in 1.56, 2 June and like "soeur anne", i do not see anything !

DeletedUser1596

Hi guys, it's been a while ..
.. well exactly 3 months and 7 days since I quit playing. Today I decided to take a look at forum and see what's new. Aaaand... nothing. Well, I'll try again in 3 months or so.

(you see, I'm still curious about those blueprints I had been winning in tournaments) ;)

See ya.