1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Release Notes version 1.55

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, May 14, 2018.

1. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Beta Team

2. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

is this just informative or something is being done behind scene? plenty of people are not getting this emails just because company which sending them has blacklisted some email providers and then people are missing on that special offers (100 resources in big events for example)

3. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

@Dony : It's mainly just some extra settings to be in line with the upcoming GDPR regulations :)

4. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

ye i was affraid of that that its just that :(

5. Biloutte91

Biloutte91 Well-Known Member

• Chat no longer shows 100 unread messages all the time.
    When is the Release Note ???? Because it just posted 100 messages .... while there is none ... lol :p:p:p

6. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

it disappear after you relog , before it was there all the time

7. Grace

Grace Well-Known Member

I saw this in the release notes:
    Are there codes for the new chat like there were for the old chat? Whisper, who, anything else?

8. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

What Marindor means by that is, you can use spaces in emails again, this isnt about whispering, which still isnt working afaik

9. MalpA

MalpA Well-Known Member

10. Tharkos

Tharkos Active Member

CiraKelley likes this.
  11. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.

when 1.55 mobile hits beta it will be available there. I still assume that will happen before it hits on live

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  12. Heffernan

Heffernan Well-Known Member

Today's [mobile] update (ipad) moved the "home" and "scout" icons to the right side of screen on the world map. Two sides - two minds, I rather liked the icons where they used to be (the left side). I'm using a rubberended "tap-pen" to tap cities when giving nh and I found that now it's somehow easier to accidentally tap either "home" or "scout".
    Maybe the icons were moved because the tournament option brings new icons onto the world map screen, we'll see