• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.54

Karvest

But I have no such buildings, since all of them have been replaced by trees...

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
But I have no such buildings, since all of them have been replaced by trees...
i highly doubt that there are many players who has only trees after 2 years of nonstop events and if you have only trees then you will have no problem replacing them in next event, i wouldnt upgrade trees even if i would get free spells, i would rather save them for something better

DeletedUser2408

Is there any news about blueprints and stuff @Marindor ? some like compensate for big change of old buildings values and having -population?

DeletedUser2312

Did INNO change something because of our feedback or will it hit live like beta? 1.54 will hit live on EN-server most likely today.

DeletedUser1681

I mentioned my friend from live earlier, when the rebalancing came out in Beta I managed to calm him down with quotes like this...
Hi guys, just a little head's up: As said, we're working on a solution to compensate for the big losses some players had. We are doing the maths on different solutions/scenarios at the moment and based on that, will come with a solution. It might not be this week instead of bank holidays, but just so you know: We are still working on it. The most probable situation will be that this compensation will come on Beta at the same time as on Live. When we know more, we will let you know. Thanks for baring with us :)
As we calculated with my friend then he was looking at -2000 population drop in his (live server) town, and it has now happened (close to -3000 actually). Now he drew my attention to this piece of text that's now doing the rounds in official rebalancing notifications in live servers...
To compensate for any lost population and culture with this update, we will be offering this spell for free to everyone once
...so he asked: everyone gets one free (that's nice) whether they lost or not, but those who really did lose big time aren't specifically compensated, is that it ???
So it looks like those who did have lots of the buildings on the negative side of rebalancing list are left to lick their wounds :(. Silly them for thinking they pretty or stiil useful or whatever :oops:

edeba

I would agree, I am on the getting end, I got a nice free residence without suffering any loss... Very nice gift, but it does not compensate those carrying about of event buildings that were nerfed.

I think they should have somehow figured out how to give people 1 or 2 upgrade spell per nerfed event building so people could try and improve them by upgrading them. They were good for a couple chapters so people have probably moved ahead and it could have been fixed just by some support to upgrade them to the chapter they are in now.

I mentioned my friend from live earlier, when the rebalancing came out in Beta I managed to calm him down with quotes like this...

As we calculated with my friend then he was looking at -2000 population drop in his (live server) town, and it has now happened (close to -3000 actually). Now he drew my attention to this piece of text that's now doing the rounds in official rebalancing notifications in live servers...

...so he asked: everyone gets one free (that's nice) whether they lost or not, but those who really did lose big time aren't specifically compensated, is that it ???
So it looks like those who did have lots of the buildings on the negative side of rebalancing list are left to lick their wounds :(. Silly them for thinking they pretty or stiil useful or whatever :oops:

DeletedUser2408

Since 4 days and still not there @Marindor though you are often online in that time? Do you have some news 'bout blueprints/royal spell?

Marindor

At the moment we're waiting for the mobile implementation of this feature, which seems to have some technical difficulties. When we have more information to share about that, we will. Sorry for waiting guys, it's taking longer than expected.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 62044

too easy and fast to steal our population and our culture, now just wait and wait for hopefully we will simply forget:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Next time, please finish the entire work before applying