• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.54

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser118

"Soon, you will also already be able to upgrade your event buildings as a premium option. However, we are in the final stage of preparing a feature that will offer this option without the use of diamonds as well, by using a new kind of spell, which will replace your Blueprints."

This part is shown twice in the Release Notes. ^^

Hmm a replacement for the blueprints, that sounds interesting.

Edit: A list of the changes (which building from x to y) would be a cool thing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60107

Would have been nice if you had given us a warning about the change. I am now at -52 Culture because of the reduced Culture on some event buildings. :(

Potvorisko

I´m really curious about the new change, I´m -351 population, because the father tree f candy canes become from excellent building just a trash...so now the winter will be finally gone in my cities :D I hope, the change will be worth the looses.

edeba

I think this is another set of mistakes. It sounds like you are phasing out the ability to upgrade magic buildings. I am not sure how much of the sales of these buildings have been because you could earn blueprints to upgrade them, but you have just cut the hand that feeds you for anyone that bought these buildings with that belief.

I really think the prize tournament prize should work for both event building and magic buildings.

iDavis

Yes, again one great update for balancing. On live server, I still have event buildings from winter 2016 so it's finally a time to take them away. :)

Heymrdiedier

I´m really curious about the new change, I´m -351 population, because the father tree f candy canes become from excellent building just a trash...so now the winter will be finally gone in my cities :D I hope, the change will be worth the looses.
i suggest you make sure it really isnt a mistake before you trash items. The announcement said you wouldnt loose any population and i did, so maybe they made some calculation error (or maybe the announcement is wrong ;) )

Yes, again one great update for balancing. On live server, I still have event buildings from winter 2016 so it's finally a time to take them away. :)
i personally kept those in the hope those would be upgradable at some point. So im gonna wait and see what it will cost to upgrade before i trash anything

Potvorisko

I´m concerned about the blue prints as well, I bought few magic buildings, because we win one blue print every week, I have plenty of them waiting for new chapters. What about them now? Will be there way, how to use them on magic buildings after they will be replaced by this "new" spell? Or use anything else but diamonds (I spare them for expansions..).

Deleted User - 57237

my glossy garden come down from 1150 both culture and population to 680 both, now I have 4,5k population less then before, so !@#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser2099

"
Edit: A list of the changes (which building from x to y) would be a cool thing. :)

I agree! I'd loved to see which changes have been done.

Also I wonder what will happen to the magical buildings then if you pull blueprints? Why not stay with the blueprints and extend it's use! My storage is full of it on some servers where I don't have magical buildings and waiting to be used somewhere, but on one server I have PLENTY of magical buildings and would wonder why I spent diamonds on it when there is no tourney rewards anymore to upgrade it! :/

DeletedUser2099

while you are rebalancing buildings can you also change grounds of the orc strategist and vallorian valor to scale based on researched squad size? :)

Yes, good idea. I love my valorian valor and orc strategist buildings but since they were not available in the last events they are pretty "outdated! and lack performance!

Marindor

Hi guys,

The population changes are indeed correct, we have just checked them. We tried to stay as close to the old values as possible, but for the Summer and Halloween 2016 buildings this still means quite a drop, unfortunately. Of course you'll be able to get them to higher values with the new spells in the (near) future, but for now we realise it can be quite an impact.

For your questions about the blueprints and magic buildings: Your current blueprints will indeed be converted into the new spells, which will be usable on both the Magic Residence/Magic Workshop AND Event buildings :)

Elderflower

I also made a bug report because clicking on the forum/wiki icon in the game - because I wanted to find out what was happening - logged me out

DeletedUser2099

Well, just noticed everyone CAN compare the chances between their beta event buildings and what is still given in gamersgemsofknowledge for previous events! And there is quite a decline in value. For example my father tree of candy canes went from 1100C/1100P in orcs chapter to 180C/810P now :( You're joking, dear developers, are you? All in all I have something between 500 to 800 population less, not to mention my culture but that I don't mind THAT much ... I went for certain event daily prices because they offered *for me* at that time the best ratio of what I needed. I really am not happy with this ...