• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.54

DeletedUser2099

Hi guys,

The population changes are indeed correct, we have just checked them. We tried to stay as close to the old values as possible, but for the Summer and Halloween 2016 buildings this still means quite a drop, unfortunately. Of course you'll be able to get them to higher values with the new spells in the (near) future, but for now we realise it can be quite an impact.
Well, I would not say a word about 2016 buildings, but my father trees of candy canes are from winter event 2017/18 :(

For your questions about the blueprints and magic buildings: Your current blueprints will indeed be converted into the new spells, which will be usable on both the Magic Residence/Magic Workshop AND Event buildings :)
Thank god, one worry less!

Elrondriel

Well, I would not say a word about 2016 buildings, but my father trees of candy canes are from winter event 2017/18 :(

You received it in the last winter event, but the building was originally introduced during Snow Flurry event the year before, so it is a "before march 2017 building". Is that the right definition @Marindor ? o_O So, all buildings originally introduced before Rise of Phoenix event are concerned.

DeletedUser2405

I have - 765 :elf: less. It's crazy ! If you wrong to calculate the population for each event building before that date ... do you think it is our fault? This is absolutely not fair ... I hope you are jocking ...

Marindor

You received it in the last winter event, but the building was originally introduced during Snow Flurry event the year before, so it is a "before march 2017 building". Is that the right definition @Marindor ? o_O So, all buildings originally introduced before Rise of Phoenix event are concerned.

Yes, this is indeed correct.

Dony

King of Bugs
they can do whatever they want with their game to balance it how they feel, if you think its not correct then you should convince us otherwise

DeletedUser2406

I see two problems:
- you changed without notice. Since this change alter population and culture, you should have announced the possibility of finding oneself at negative culture or population, so that people could have boosted a little both, not to remain blocked.
- your presentation of the changes is not truthful. For instance, your definition of "buildings before March 2017" is deceiving. From what you wrote it seems very small changes will be observed, but it is not so, many people found their population or culture reduced. People choose the prices in the events with a strategy, that is heavily modified when you change the past. Every building becomes obsolete, sooner or later, I wonder about the absolute necessity of some very large modification you did.

DeletedUser1833

Wow, this is coming down really hard on anyone in the first 3 Guest Race chapters. And it's particularly tough on Orcs players (of which I'm one :()!

Heymrdiedier

ive been looking in the gamefiles. seems to me population barely changes if you get it to lvl 12. culture drops a little.
So if you can upgrade the nerfed buildings, everything turns out well.

however i also saw the upgrade costs of event buildings in the gamefiles.
An upgrade costs 1000 diamonds, i think thats too much.
upgrading a magical residence or workshop costs you 320 diamonds, or a blueprint. For me that means a blueprint is worth 320 diamonds, so upgrading an eventbuilding should also costs that amount if you dont have blueprints, instead of 3 times that much.

SoggyShorts

For your questions about the blueprints and magic buildings: Your current blueprints will indeed be converted into the new spells, which will be usable on both the Magic Residence/Magic Workshop AND Event buildings :)
Sorry, but I don't understand the change completely...
If blueprints be gone for everyone and converted into these "spells", and these "spells" can be used to upgrade magic and event buildings, what are these "spells" going to be called? Perhaps a good name would be........Blueprints?

Aside from that, does you calling them spells imply that they will be available outside of the 10th chest?
And I don't mean "perhaps maybe someday" I mean on the day that event buildings become upgradable will spells be available from the MA or....?

Marindor

The change will indeed be relatively biggest for buildings on lower levels. In this case we basically had 2 options: Make these buildings totally non-upgradeable or take the pain of having to alter them to fit the balancing, also on higher levels. We didn't want to go for the first option, especially since we have many more chapters planned for this game, and the first option would take away the entire possibility to make these buildings more powerful on higher levels as well. Since most of our players are not that fond of getting rid of their old event buildings, we'd rather present an opportunity to keep them attractive, also on higher levels, even though it means making adjustments right now which are less nice in the short run.

Dony

King of Bugs
An upgrade costs 1000 diamonds, i think thats too much.
upgrading a magical residence or workshop costs you 320 diamonds, or a blueprint. For me that means a blueprint is worth 320 diamonds, so upgrading an eventbuilding should also costs that amount if you dont have blueprints, instead of 3 times that much.
i think its 10 diamonds per tile per chapter

DeletedUser2407

Not Happy with this new update... Balancing te eventbuildings for the future... Many people are having much event buildings with people and now drop down verrry hard and are stuck... Why not do the balncing and the spells at the same time than maybe people are not having lesser people for a long time... I think you will lose much people many will stop playing because of this....
I want to keep my event buildings but i think it is better to demolish them and place not event buildings with people...