• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.52

Ainor

Furthermore each color identify 2 different istants... both 30AK and 20AK are purple, both 15AK and 10AK are orange, both 7AK and 5AK are blue, so is impossible to understand what it is the reward...

SoggyShorts

Furthermore each color identify 2 different istants... both 30AK and 20AK are purple, both 15AK and 10AK are orange, both 7AK and 5AK are blue, so is impossible to understand what it is the reward...
IMO there is no reason for some of those to exist.
It's like money- would anyone even notice if the $10 bill suddenly went away? What's the worst possible scenario if it did? 3x$5 instead of $5+$10?
Would anyone care if they got 20 KP + 5KP + 5KP instead of 30 KP?

Ainor

It's like money- would anyone even notice if the $10 bill suddenly went away? What's the worst possible scenario if it did? 3x$5 instead of $5+$10?
ehm... sorry, but no
first, the reward is sometimes a single one istant
second, there is difference in the game between istants of different sizes, is not the same from the strategic point of view 1 20AK instead of 2 10AK, then for me both the options are coinceivables

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

ehm... sorry, but no
first, the reward is sometimes a single one istant
Does it have to be? I see rewards that are 2x5 KP rewards, so why does a 10KP pack need to exist?
second, there is difference in the game between istants of different sizes, is not the same from the strategic point of view 1 20AK instead of 2 10AK, then for me both the options are coinceivables
I'm sorry, could you explain that again to me?
What difference does it make if you get two 5KP rewards instead of one 10 KP reward?
kprew2.png

Obviously 5 KP is easier to use than 20 KP or 10 KP, especially for fellowships that have a 5KP swap thread
The colors no longer matter if everything is a 5 KP
It's just an easier system all around.

Last edited:

Ainor

What difference does it make if you get two 5KP rewards instead of one 10 KP reward?
do you spend indifferently 10 KP or 5 KP on AW?
2 blue is 2 5KP, why not 2 7KP? It seems to you logic first hypothesis just because you already know this

SoggyShorts

do you spend indifferently 10 KP or 5 KP on AW?
2 blue is 2 5KP, why not 2 7KP? It seems to you logic first hypothesis just because you already know this
I think we are having a language barrier here, I still have no idea why you don't want all of the 10 and 20 KP in the game changed to 2x5kp and 4x5kp.

The 3kp and 7 KP don't apply at all to AW, and those can be a different color for the tournament rewards where you get them. In fact if it was up to me, I'd get rid of 3s and 7s too and just replace them with 5s. The 2 kp difference isn't going to break the game, and it's certainly easier than teaching new players what green, blue, other blue, orange, other orange, purple and other purple mean.

Last edited:

Ainor

I think we are having a language barrier here, I still have no idea why you don't want all of the 10 and 20 KP in the game changed to 2x5kp and 4x5kp.
probably, for my fault :p I try again..
for example, 20AK means to put 20 PC all in the same AW, whit 4x5AK is possible to put them on 4 differents AW.

and it's certainly easier than teaching new players what green, blue, other blue, orange, purple and other purple mean
it's even easier add a little number on istant's icon and read the value

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

for example, 20AK means to put 20 PC all in the same AW, whit 4x5AK is possible to put them on 4 differents AW.
Right, so 5x4kp is easier to use, no downside for the player. Yes it makes the game a tiny tiny bit easier, but I don't think that is bad.
it's even easier add a little number on istant's icon and read the value
Yeah, I'd be ok with that too as it was my first suggestion earlier, but all 5s is still my preference.

edeba

I'd even go so far as to suggest it is discriminating against those who don't know the values for the colours as well.

Using "colour only" to display something (which is tiny <or too small> in shape) is
discrimination against those
who is colour-blind, colour-weakness and those who has eye's problem to see things clearly

edeba

So... Has anyone attempted to make a table for the new rewards for the wonders? Is there any kind of joint effort happening here? I could attempt to help fill in a few...

Karvest

So... Has anyone attempted to make a table for the new rewards for the wonders? Is there any kind of joint effort happening here? I could attempt to help fill in a few...
@elvenstats would probably gather that info a bit later when this change come to live servers. He already have a script for that, but need updated info about many cities all over the world to get close to full info (even parsing all cities available at elvenstats one time doesn't give full info, so need to update that table from time to time).
I can do it for beta server now, but don't want to make additional load for game server, since all info would be anyway fetched by elvenstats during regular city refreshes, + relatively low population here and therefor small part of overall AW info available.
If Inno provide that tables - it would be much faster and more accurate...

Heymrdiedier

20KP +5KP +5KP is far more superior then 1 time 30 kp tho, unless if you want to spend big numbers quickly, but how often does that happen.
So ofcourse i would prefer many smaller ones over the bigger ones, but think thats not what the devs want to give out.
For the same reason i alwas retract 60€ from the cash machine instead of 50€. I dont want the 50€ bill dont think its conventient, i rather have 3 times 20€ bills

SoggyShorts

So ofcourse i would prefer many smaller ones over the bigger ones, but think thats not what the devs want to give out.
I don't know why they wouldn't though. Other than having a fancy little color coded "rarity" system that is actually not very helpful, it doesn't add anything to the game.
The 30 KP instead of 6x 5KP or any other big kp pack doesn't really introduce any extra challenge to the game, just an annoyance and confusion.

DeletedUser1767

My Aren FS does a "swap all your tourney KP with another player" tradition, and the first time we did this after the new instants were implemented, I literally put in 20 KP more than I was supposed to because I managed to confuse myself with the "two of these, two of these, two of these..." accounting. Saying "Okay I have received 20 5KP instants and I will put all of them into my friend's AW" is so much simpler.

Wowwie

This could be great IF the 'packaged' KPs can to used everywhere, like on meeting tech tree kp needs. If the packs are only good on AWBs then that is not good for me who uses the kps gained in tournaments to complete tech tree requirements.

Wowwie

Everybody plays the Game the way they want
Now we are being forced to play in Uniformed Iinno Style
we should be able to have choices
We should be able to use the kps in the research tree or the Aw
the choice should be the players
Some just want to build and that's it
some want to do tourneys some dont
somer want to do fa many dont
Now this all reflects the world map travels
Once having a full world map it now empty
players
Most players are over extended in this area as well so kps are limited there also so we learn the tourneys and now Our kps are taken away if we need them for the research tree
This should be telling Inno the big picture player movement only moves the player around the map where are the active players thats a different issue