• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.50

Dony

King of Bugs
it is on béta ... on my fellowship :) :) :) (you see it's in English) ^^

9bqq.png
then you need to wait for them to update patch notes :)

DeletedUser

Hello, I don't know ...It's a new for me ... i have see this today ...
maybe a moderator can explain it to us ?????

DeletedUser1681

Hover your mouse over the option and this is what you'll see...

Join directly
"People that apply to your fellowship will directly join"

I can see it working for small starter fellowships, but it will result in maintenance work later - archmage needs to have "kicking" boots at the ready to weed out all those who quit playing after a couple of days.

DeletedUser

No problems an oversight is quickly arrived there are so many new ...

I realized it because it's the release note 1.49 of the lives ...

DeletedUser724

I have no idea what is the change of award-kp from end of tournament.. ...do not award to kp bar...but award as kp instant

currently we are using those kp ( end of tournament) to do kp exchange (swap ) with others
e.g. if we have reach chest 10, we get 75 kp
we can do
7 X 10 kp exchange in 7 X Ancient-Wonder to get various reward and
1 X 5 kp exchange in 1 X Ancient-Wonder to get various reward

if it change to 1X "75 kp instant" , we are completely DEAD as it is equivalent to give some 1 X 75 kp, it is hard to pair each player, some 1 may not able to use it, if it is award as kp-instant
Please award as 15 X 5kp-instant or 7X10 kp instant + 1 X 5 kp instant
so player can easily handle /dispose those kp-instant by exchange with others

iDavis

So does it mean that we´re not able to use KPs from tournament final rewards in tech tree anymore?

Dony

King of Bugs
I have no idea what is the change of award-kp from end of tournament.. ...do not award to kp bar...but award as kp instant

currently we are using those kp ( end of tournament) to do kp exchange (swap ) with others
e.g. if we have reach chest 10, we get 75 kp
we can do
7 X 10 kp exchange in 7 X Ancient-Wonder to get various reward and
1 X 5 kp exchange in 1 X Ancient-Wonder to get various reward

if it change to 1X "75 kp instant" , we are completely DEAD as it is equivalent to give some 1 X 75 kp, it is hard to pair each player, some 1 may not able to use it, if it is award as kp-instant
Please award as 15 X 5kp-instant or 7X10 kp instant + 1 X 5 kp instant
so player can easily handle /dispose those kp-instant by exchange with others
there doesnt exist 75 kp instant
30 KP instant is a max possible so there would be combination of smaller instants as a reward

DeletedUser2314

Oh yes, Dony, you are right and if we want to and we would win the lotteries we could buy the whole Tech tree too!

Deleted User - 60107

Yes, this is correct. If we would make the instants useable in the tech tree, players would be able to pile up a lot of those instants to rush through new chapters and that's not our intention. :)
As I have said before: That is simply not true (as Forge of Empires proves).

I really HATE this change. Our choices in the game are already very limited, and now you guys are limiting them even more. :(

Karvest

Yes, this is correct. If we would make the instants useable in the tech tree, players would be able to pile up a lot of those instants to rush through new chapters and that's not our intention. :)
Rush through new chapters is limited not by KP but by guest race resources. This limit is only additional slowdown for new (<chapter8) players progress...
If you want to avoid stockpile - better make these instants time-limited (a week, for example).

DeletedUser

And they would also pile up Mana, Supplies, Coin and all the other stuff from which ever race you were in needed to open tech..............Err hang on you can't make enough Mana and Race required items fast enough to race through tech, you have already seen to that, the way each race takes longer and longer to get through. And nobody would ever hoard KPs for months & months on end until they had enough to race through tech.
And what is wrong with allowing the 0.001% that has the money to speed through buying techs? FoE has no issues with it, don't you want the extra revenue, when Inno has become a money obsessed company (seen with the latest feature in FoE, with watch ads for supplies in Showhall building) and your turning down revenue???
So I'm sorry Marindor, the excuse you have from Inno doesn't wash mate, and yet another nail in Innos coffin.

DeletedUser

you guys should be annoyed on the people who proposed this change and on yourselfs that you werent against it loud enough, inno just listened to community

Like Marindor said,
Haha and that's only a small list from Beta, @SoggyShorts . I think in total we'd have about 150-200 ideas on the shelve from our various communities :p

And what warning was even given they were even considering this idea, or working on it out of the couple of hundred on their shelf? Do we moan, complain, for 40-50 pages of negative feedback on every one? It's one reason I rarely come on to the forum any more to comment, Inno will never and I mean, never listened to constructive criticism unless it's in their own interest, and when they do they get it wrong, like today's nonsense.
Many times I suggested to help them save money , time , and effort, by having a player panel, that would cost them nothing and save thousands of euros and man hours and keep customers happy, and happy customers spend money.
The idea is fundamentally good, just the execution of it is up to Inno's, poor standard.
Having the tourny KP (much like FoE which has their FP in packets) available to do tech is what we all do, unless stuck or finished tech, in which case we put it into AWs.