• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.49

DeletedUser1767

Are storyline quests no longer declinable in earlier chapters, or am I just not understanding how the change works? I just got the quest for building the Woodelves Habitat, which I was really looking forward to declining, because I've been dreading it (nowhere to put the thing unless I delete my Herds, which I don't want to do, and I don't want the Habitat), but I don't seem to be able to decline it. Am I just confused?

Heymrdiedier

Are storyline quests no longer declinable in earlier chapters, or am I just not understanding how the change works? I just got the quest for building the Woodelves Habitat, which I was really looking forward to declining, because I've been dreading it (nowhere to put the thing unless I delete my Herds, which I don't want to do, and I don't want the Habitat), but I don't seem to be able to decline it. Am I just confused?

in which chapter are you?
Very good question of Dony, You will only be able to decline woodelf quests if you are in a chapter after the woodelves. (so orcs or later)

DeletedUser118

I like the new tab and the buildings shown on a map, but is it just me or do all icons of buildings you haven't placed in your city show the Frozen Orc Votex when you hover over them? Shouldn't they show the building seen on the map instead? It kinda doesn't make sense this way.