• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.49

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

Quests with more than 3 quest tasks weren't completely visible on our mobile app. Therefore we have split these quests in 2.
It looks like that with the splitting you didn't adjust the number for the active quest since now it seems I have to do an older quest again !? o_O

DeletedUser703

bonjour plus moyen d’ouvrir l'onglet recherche technologique??

Marindor

Again: where are the release notes for today's upgrade ?
Why did the tech tree has to become such a mess ?

Release Notes come when I have time to create them.

bonjour plus moyen d’ouvrir l'onglet recherche technologique??

Translation: "hello more way to open the tab technology research ??"

Please remember: English only on this forum. Thank you :)

About the tech tree questions: It seems there are bug reports about those, we will investigate these.

DeletedUser

No offense to you Marindor but release notes should be ready when the update is ready.

How is it possible that with this release note
  • An extra line has been added to tooltips and information screens of expiring buildings, with information about the expiration.
they messed up the tech tree ?! o_O I don't see the relation between those two. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

No offense to you Marindor but release notes should be ready when the update is ready.

This will not be possible, as was explained right when we switched to the daily updates. I'm not a fulltime InnoGames employee and won't always be around at update time.

And about the tech tree: There wasn't any change in the tech tree in these Release Notes so these bugs surprise us as well :)

DeletedUser1917

I also am not able to access Research Technology Tree in Beta.

Lissona

How is it possible that with this release note they messed up the tech tree ?! o_O I don't see the relation between those two. :confused:
Release notes never include everything what has changed. Mostly only points you can notice are written down...

DeletedUser2360

If I had 2800 diamonds, I'd buy them, but I know they're not really supposed to look like this in Chapter 1. :p

oopsie.jpg

Elderflower

I'm not having any problems with the research tree although I notice the mobile version is arranged differently to the computer version.
What I want to know is the meaning of the little icon in the top right hand corner of my screen. When I click on it it just takes me to the update announcement. What is the point of that? And why is the announcement only going to be available for 19 hours?
strange icon.jpg

DeletedUser2360

I'm not having any problems with the research tree although I notice the mobile version is arranged differently to the computer version.
What I want to know is the meaning of the little icon in the top right hand corner of my screen. When I click on it it just takes me to the update announcement. What is the point of that? And why is the announcement only going to be available for 19 hours?
View attachment 3951

If you look at the icon, you see a diamond and a little house; there is a discount offer on the Magic Residence. It's bugged right now, that's why it opens the News window instead.