• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.48

DeletedUser

Considering that building very few settlement buildings slows progress to a crawl, I'd hardly call it "cheating".
What about players who decided back in chapter 6 that they don't care about the quests or the rewards? Are they all cheaters?
How about when a player decides that they don't care about an event prize, and don't put their city on hold to do any of those quests? Cheaters?

I could argue that if you build factories which you don't actually need because you already produce more goods than you use, that you are artificially inflating your score. Is that cheating? What about putting up a couple of temporary buildings while you wait for the next guest race, knowing that you will remove them later? That inflates your score too... is that cheating?

If the game says you can do either A or B it's not fair for you to call everyone who chooses B a cheater. Feel free to complain that B is easier than A, (I even agree with some of it), but try to do it without accusing other players choices of being cheating.

You've read my post wrong, I didn't call the players who skipped the story quests cheaters, I called the ones who didn't build the amount of guest race buildings that are asked for in a story quests, shortcut takers. It's not cheating, but it's also not playing the game as it was (originally) intended.

SoggyShorts

You've read my post wrong, I didn't call the players who skipped the story quests cheaters, I called the ones who didn't build the amount of guest race buildings that are asked for in a story quests, shortcut takers.
No, I read your post correctly, if you want to change your position, that's fine though.
See below:

This decision causes so many problems for honest players, who want to play the game as it was intended, that I’ve lost my joy I felt with starting the new chapter on live.
If you are comparing 2 groups of players, and call one of them "honest" you are very much implying that the other group is dishonest aka cheaters.

DeletedUser118

Well, I cannot decline my main quests somehow. Does it only count for ppl who reached the last Chapter AFTER the change or how does it work?

Dony

King of Bugs
i also think its somehow bugged, declined some, and now i am stuck on repeatable quests only from earlier chapters

DeletedUser

big bug apparently on the quests ... we decline, we decline we decline .... and????

nothing happens ... it does not seem to work their thing

DeletedUser

Any chance we might get the release note for 1.49 ? :oops:
Really want to know why (and how) the quests have been changed. o_O