• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.48

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

maxiqbert

missing some details, aren't we?
I had a major problem with my barracks! I was unable to add troops to build. Is this one of the major problems?

DeletedUser2221

Since the last update, I now get an exclamation mark over my research tree icon bottom of main play screen, when I enter it appears over one particular research (hasn't changed which, but then I haven't researched it yet) and also over the evolution icon at the bottom of the page.

No-one else in my fellowship is seeing this happen. Is it a lead in to something or have I an over zealous notification gremlin?

Attachments

• Research Exclamation.jpg
    Research Exclamation.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 246

Alcaro

I wanted to place an expansion and the pop-up for expansions is blank. Reloaded page several times, nothing changed.

Beta - blank Expansions.jpg

Last edited:

Maillie

I believe it means that a certain tech was originally a choice if you wanted to do it or not, but has now been made mandatory.

Dony

King of Bugs
i just wonder if it is now possible to decline all quests up until last quest and get free diamonds without effort ?

DeletedUser

Story Line quests are now declinable as soon as you research the first technology of the next chapter.

Not amused by this decision. First the players who skipped optional unit upgrade research got rewarded with easier tournaments,
Now the players who don't want to meet the requirements for the minimal number of quest race buildings, because they don't want to make room for it, can skip that too, but will still be able to get the diamonds at the end of the chapter.

Why O Why do the devs keep making decisions that benefit the players who don't play the game as it is intended, and punish those who do?

iDavis

And I hope that quests rework will be out as soon as possible, because now I can't see any sense in these quest lines. Rewards are in most of them so inappreciable that everybody since now will just skip them.

Deleted User - 60107

i just wonder if it is now possible to decline all quests up until last quest and get free diamonds without effort ?
Lopok at it this way:
To get the diamonds you need to complete the chapter and start the next one (which could mean waiting for a few months, if you are in the current last chapter). That's not what I would call "without effort".

Not amused by this decision. First the players who skipped optional unit upgrade research got rewarded with easier tournaments,
Now the players who don't want to meet the requirements for the minimal number of quest race buildings, because they don't want to make room for it, can skip that too, but will still be able to get the diamonds at the end of the chapter.

Why O Why do the devs keep making decisions that benefit the players who don't play the game as it is intended, and punish those who do?
A few things I'd like to point out:
1) Due to how the guest race quests are set up the more you fall behind on the main quests the more difficult it becomes to catch up. This isn't Forge of Empires, where no matter how far behind you are on the main quest line you can catch up (at the cost of a lot of Coins and Supplies, and possibly a few wasted days)
2) There have been cases where players get quests from the previous race after they have completed it and started the next one (for example, a player in Fairies getting Dwarf quiests after he has removed all Dwarven buildings). This forces the player to either stop advancing and go back to the previous race to complete a few quests, or simply ignore the main quest line
3) Everything has two sides. Ignoring the quest line makes the game more difficult, as some quests offer Orcs and Mana, thus reducing the Orcs and Mana you need to produce yourself.

Dony

King of Bugs
Everything has two sides. Ignoring the quest line makes the game more difficult, as some quests offer Orcs and Mana, thus reducing the Orcs and Mana you need to produce yourself.
In last chapter its other way around, they ask you pretty soon to pay 100k mana for quest, and reward you with only 15k mana in quest after, i wouldnt call this that it benefits me at all