• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.47

Heymrdiedier

Not fair, you said "nice supply", not "massive stockpile":p
I can't imagine 30K/day, I'm sitting at about half that.
i deliberatly didnt wanna post a number cause i dont like braggers :). but my mana is even worse, 10 times as much mana in supply as seeds ^^. (i use way too many spells for hammer production for barracks :p )

Heymrdiedier

Do goods that you have posted up in the trader still decay, or can you effectively "hide" them there?
think you can only 'hide' the seeds by actually using them in some kind of production / build process when decay happens.
Dont know if cancelling a culture building that costs seeds give them all back, but that could be an option :)

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
i think cancelling construction of cultural building gives only 50% resources back, only cancelling upgrade of building gives full resources back

Heymrdiedier

i think cancelling construction of cultural building gives only 50% resources back, only cancelling upgrade of building gives full resources back

very likely, but putting them in your factories and cancelling those factories before they finish, that should work. Tho the gains are so minor i dont think its worth it.

palmira

30K/ day is not much, i get around that amount and it is not too much, 2 manufactories and the elementals productions i guess

SoggyShorts

@Heymrdiedier
@palmira
Would you mind posting your total AW levels, and provinces cleared?
I'm guessing your AW levels are around 150 compared to my 60, and provinces are 420 to my 320?(napkin math, didn't actually calc it)
Perhaps a little less if you have a high level trade center....

DeletedUser

3-hour and 9-hour Sentient Goods productions should no longer count as 1-day and 2-day productions for quests.
Why can this be fixed within a few days while there are others bugs which have been going around much, much, much longer. :eek:

palmira

@palmira
I'm guessing your AW levels are around 150 compared to my 60, and provinces are 420 to my 320?(napkin math, didn't actually calc it)

AWs much lower ( I have a few almost ready and the number will go up once on the elementals): 104
Provinces a bit higher: 440
And a lvl6 trade center

Heymrdiedier

Why can this be fixed within a few days while there are others bugs which have been going around much, much, much longer. :eek:
probably because this is atm very exploitable for FA, so its important to fix this soon, so competition isnt falsified. (if that isnt allready too late)

Heymrdiedier

@Heymrdiedier
@palmira
yes im well aware im not the average player, so ill have it a bit easier. At least i hope they arent balancing the game around my kind of level.
im at 420 provinces (got a lot more scouted and open but not doing these since im max in space and i keep these for events and some quick kp at start of new race).
my AW levels are 200+ dont know exactly by head. but a waiting period of 6 months , theres nothing much to do then level wonders :)

Deleted User - 60107

My research tree is back (for now, at least). To make up for that the Barracks, Mercenary Camp, Training Grounds and MA are no longer working.

Now the MA is truly the "Magicless Academy"...

EDIT: Inventory is gone, too...