• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.45

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser724

• Gridline should be back on all battlefields now. <-- will check in next tournament as I only fight in tournament
  • Scouting times should stay within the buttons. <--- what is this, do not understand, please explain

DeletedUser

@Marindor The balancing of the event buildings, does that also apply for buildings that you already had build or in inventory?

Lisha

I guess it's ok that the buildings will produce non-boosted goods if they values, both time and amount, stay the same, although I'm not really a fan of the idea (not a fan of supplies either, tbh...). I'd suggest the products needed to upgrade the road in appropriate chapters, but I guess portal production is out of question.

Building manufactories indeed seems to be fixed, but now the same bug occurs with province expansions, except for that the button is greyed out (but the background gets highlighted).

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
I would like to point out, that there are things that need to be dealt with, like quick NH, blueprints, squadsize based tournament difficulty..
In other words, out of all the things that could be done, these changes are the least important/interesting.
well that is your opinion what is more important and what is not, people who dont have any blueprint dont care about that feature, people playing on mobile dont need faster NH and so on and as far as i know we have squadsize based tournament difficulty

DeletedUser

I would like to point out, that there are things that need to be dealt with, like quick NH, blueprints, squadsize based tournament difficulty..
In other words, out of all the things that could be done, these changes are the least important/interesting.
Don't forget the ability to have more then 10 broken shards, promised a long time ago still not here. :(

DeletedUser1657

And a new quest system :p;)

I too prefer supplies over T3 goods. That said I have way too many supplies already so it isn't a major deal. Now if it gave me free troops ....:rolleyes: especially for a chapter 1/2 town getting their missing troops, now that would be interesting.

SoggyShorts

"The size depends completely on the player’s progress." Could you explain this a little further? If it is based on Squad Size techs, which are partly optional, this means I could just make a new account skip all the optional ones, and have an way easier tournament then I have now.
In the tournaments it indeed depends on your squad size displayed in the barracks. The remark you make is true:
It is the case. But we already know about that and it could be that we will change it.

ooooh yeah... I'd forgotten about this... but I guess so did Inno.:(

Dony

King of Bugs
there is a chance something is coming but we will have to wait like with everything else tho

Dony

King of Bugs
changes to buildings should be implemented now, but descriptions stays the same, this should be corrected as well, because it says it produces supplies or mana while it produces goods