• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.43

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Deleted User - 60107

A whole new version number just for one bug fix? Seems kinda pointless. This could have been the final bugfix of version 1.42 and nothing would have changed.

iDavis

Is this neccesary to deal with number of release notes? I'm sure they have reason for that, so just enjoy bug fix. ;)

DeletedUser118

Version 1.43 is already running for quit a few days but till today they didn't have anything to add to the release notes. That's why it wasn't announced earlier ago.

DeletedUser283

the trader was working nicely on browser, so some bloke decided that this was unacceptable and that the order of the offers should be changed;
devs, quit being stupid, it does not help the game nor the corporation.

Marindor

the trader was working nicely on browser, so some bloke decided that this was unacceptable and that the order of the offers should be changed;
devs, quit being stupid, it does not help the game nor the corporation.

Please see today's Release Notes and don't just assume "some bloke" decided something on his own without having good reasons for it. Thank you.

DeletedUser283

if release notes were made public in a timely manner, I would not have had to discover this by myself, the hard way : I wanted to spend coins in excess, and I ended up wasting supplies;
hence the disappointment and the harsh tone
and I still think that as long as it is "for (as of yet unspecified) future amazing stuff", the justification does not hold its ground.

DeletedUser1665

Longest wait to date, we have passed the 6 month mark since the Halflings were announced

DeletedUser1627

Pleaaaaaaaase how longer does we wait?!
This new guest race add a lot of new features but you can add the new chapters as FoE, I mean by part every months

DeletedUser1767

I would rather wait until there are enough people done with Halflings that we don't get stuck in the chapter because of not having enough people to trade with, because to me that's more frustrating, but I do wish they would give us some little previews or teasers like they used to do, some sort of explicit indication that yes, something is coming. (Although I admit that at the moment I'm mostly just hoping for a new post in the Announcements, even a minor one, because every time I come to the forum and see "New FA starts today!" my heart stops for a second before I notice the date.)