• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.42

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

@Marindor: Can you specify how much the Flourishing Nutcave changed for each chapter ?

I like this but only because I just started the Woodelves chapter and needed some mana building, didn't get any in event because I reach Woodelves only a few days before the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thx for nothing! I thought I won a nice small building, the Flourishing Nutcave that still gave me good culture (1140 for Orc Chapter), now I have an other worthless building that only gives me a miserly 340 cultures. :(:(:(
I refuse to count the supplies, I don't want culture buildings that produce supplies anymore :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dhurrin

Same here. I wanted it for the culture and the fact it DID NOT NEED A STREETCONNECTION.
Retroactively changing existing buildings this way is a form of fraud.
I did not want a building that generates some supplies, I wanted a building that provided good culture for me. Had I known these stats I would NOT have chosen to spend my nuts on this.

Sorry, but WTF do you people think you're doing here? Are you trying to piss people off constantly? Is that what your salary or bonuses are based on?

@Marindor
Also, on what do you base the claim it now is more valuable? That might have been the case if the culture stayed the same and mana/supplies were added. That's not the case.
I do NOT find it more valuable, but significantly less so.
In fact, this would be a good reason to offer players alternative buildings instead if you guys don't change this back.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1627

what are you guys thinking ?
real question : are you thinking ?

That was BEAUTIFUL! XD
I wonder the players that have a flourishing nut cave can be refunded... because it's a big nut loss for them.

Please tell the developpers to be concentrated on the next guest race before doing bad things.
Oh and also tell them that the players will be really diffucult to seduce because of the SLOWNESS of this next guest race!

Dony

King of Bugs
Please tell the developpers to be concentrated on the next guest race before doing bad things.
Oh and also tell them that the players will be really diffucult to seduce because of the SLOWNESS of this next guest race!
they are focusing on something completly different

DeletedUser283

Same here. I won 2 of those and tried for them for a particular reason: NOT to need a street connection. Now they suddenly do need a streetconnection which makes them way less useful.
I'm sorry, but retroactively changing buildings in this way is an unacceptable practice. people often choose whether or not to try for a certain daily prize building based on the performance stated. To chance that afterwards is -at least in my opinion- a form of fraud.

that, or just utter disrespect ...

"And now, for something completely different":confused:

DeletedUser1777

Can you specify how much the Flourishing Nutcave changed for each chapter ?

According Architect here are the new numbers

upload_2017-10-19_19-54-25.png

and this are the stats before the the change

upload_2017-10-19_19-55-17.png

DeletedUser

That really sucks bug time. :( Am I lucky that I didn't win any of them (on my main account) with my last ~800 nuts. :rolleyes:

Dhurrin

You win everything.

Not exactly. You 'win' a building according to chance when investing nuts. However, most players only choose to invest nuts on a day where the daily prize is something they really like (or double sprout days for the effect on reaching the grand prizes, but that's not the issue here).
So when I invest nuts on a chance to get a certain building that has a certain performance and AFTERWARDS that building is changed in such a way it performs much less, I have lost my invested nuts, since I would otherwise have invested them in another building.
If you have a lottery ticket and it says you win $25.000,00 but you have to take a day off to come and personally collect it, its an obvious win. If you then get there and they tell you the prize was changed to $25.00 instead, you have still taken the day off and lost, even though your prize still is a win.

DeletedUser1767

Not exactly. You 'win' a building according to chance when investing nuts. However, most players only choose to invest nuts on a day where the daily prize is something they really like (or double sprout days for the effect on reaching the grand prizes, but that's not the issue here).
So when I invest nuts on a chance to get a certain building that has a certain performance and AFTERWARDS that building is changed in such a way it performs much less, I have lost my invested nuts, since I would otherwise have invested them in another building.
If you have a lottery ticket and it says you win $25.000,00 but you have to take a day off to come and personally collect it, its an obvious win. If you then get there and they tell you the prize was changed to $25.00 instead, you have still taken the day off and lost, even though your prize still is a win.
I think you misunderstood my post. I was expressing my appreciation of @Vhadyrian's clever wordplay with "nut loss."

DeletedUser1777

They did it with the "fighting-buildings" (i.e Magnificent Mage Multiplier) aswell, but the have gotten "better" - so no one complains about it.
I think it was not a good idea to change the Flourishing Nut Cave, I would have taken different decisions to spent my nuts if the change was known before.

As I looked up the new numbers in elvenarchitect I recognized something strange: there are serveral versions of Branchwood of Nuts. So maybe Inno is messing up more buildings or creating some new Eventbuildings o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1707

This is a really BAD idea. Lack of mana and lack of culture. How could anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature ever think this was a good idea? Really, really stupid!
It's not worth having around. I'll put it out and immediately dispose of it so it's not even in my summonings.

Dhurrin

They did it with the "fighting-buildings" (i.e Magnificent Mage Multiplier) aswell, but the have gotten "better" - so no one complains about it.
I think it was not a good idea to change the Flourishing Nut Cave, I would have taken different decisions to spent my nuts if the change was known before.

As I looked up the new numbers in elvenarchitect I recognized something strange: there are serveral versions of Branchwood of Nuts. So maybe Inno is messing up more buildings or creating some new Eventbuildings o_O

That's the problem: they stated it now was 'more valuable'. And of course players don't complain when something gets better. In this game, that's so rare in this game one wouldn't want to alert the devs since it probably is a mistake anyway.
The problem is that people aim for buildings for the stats given at that moment. In this case: high culture and no road requirerd.
To retroactively change it to low culture AND a road needed for supplies/mana when one didn't want that is absurd. Claiming it becomes more valuable by doing so is even more absurd