• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.40

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser1681

i think font in upper HUD changed and all text looks smaller
Yep. Comparing live server text vs beta shows beta smaller and not just smaller but different type of font than it used to be. I can still read it with ease but there are ppl who had difficulties with the old bigger one so...

Arayla

The font is smaller but stronger so it is easier for me to read compared to my live accounts. I like it. :)

Edited to add: I like it better on the main screen, but not on the Main Hall or the Trader. It is only bold on the main screen.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1908

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team
Why did you change the Font? It is too small now!

SoggyShorts

I find the bold HUD font looks blurry, and the old one is much more crisp on Live servers.

A nice change would be if we could set our HUD to different sizes. Using browser zoom is too all or nothing.

DeletedUser1677

About the numbers, cant we get an option to choose? (maybe in the settings)
I can see that somebody finds it easier to read now, but for me it's harder to read now.
I use glasses, and for me it's a bit blurry. So my eyes are trying to focus on the numbers, getting them "sharp". But cant, because the numbers just is blurry.
So it's kinda annoying :/

DeletedUser778

I like the old font/format more too... for me the new one is so bold and agressive sitting there in the top row screaming for more attention then needed.:eek:
I also find the inventory bag way more fitting then the new scroll. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1908

I don't know what HUD stands for ..... but anyway, the I's have it. font needs to be changed back. It would be great if the "okay" and "decline" HUD (?) were bigger, though.

DeletedUser1908

Oh, this is why I logged on...I am not receiving goods when visiting. Why isn't my CL working?

DeletedUser724

Oh, this is why I logged on...I am not receiving goods when visiting. Why isn't my CL working?

at the end of last revision
Inno has change Great Bell/Lighthouse to a useless AW
Great Bell/Lighthouse will not provide any goods when u visit player ( your fellows and hoods)
Instead Great Bell/Lighthouse will give 10times goods into the chest for u to collect < if u do not collect it, u lost it too, some player say they never collect chest as they do not want to spend time to find it, they will continue "not to find" even with that amendment >
BUT YOU STILL HAS 3 CHESTS, NO MORE

if u start visit your fellows, the 1st few visit already give you that 3 chests
if you are aiming at goods, YOU CAN STOP NOW as u gain no more goods in any further visit

If you are my hoods, I will not visit you anymore unless you visit me ( Finally Inno find a way to help active player to reduce their amount of visit )

I do see there are a portion of players, who only build 1 to 3 AW. One of it is Great Bell/Lighthouse. They are the sole loser of this amendment.

In game world, some player has already removed their Great bell / Lighthouse when they hear it will launch in game world
they pay to play, why keep something they do not need
one day, they stop to pay, then they will leave as they just get a heavy punch from Inno

DeletedUser1908

at the end of last revision
Inno has change Great Bell/Lighthouse to a useless AW
Great Bell/Lighthouse will not provide any goods when u visit player ( your fellows and hoods)
Instead Great Bell/Lighthouse will give 10times goods into the chest for u to collect < if u do not collect it, u lost it too, some player say they never collect chest as they do not want to spend time to find it, they will continue "not to find" even with that amendment >
BUT YOU STILL HAS 3 CHESTS, NO MORE

if u start visit your fellows, the 1st few visit already give you that 3 chests
if you are aiming at goods, YOU CAN STOP NOW as u gain no more goods in any further visit

If you are my hoods, I will not visit you anymore unless you visit me ( Finally Inno find a way to help active player to reduce their amount of visit )

I do see there are a portion of players, who only build 1 to 3 AW. One of it is Great Bell/Lighthouse. They are the sole loser of this amendment.

In game world, some player has already removed their Great bell / Lighthouse when they hear it will launch in game world
they pay to play, why keep something they do not need
one day, they stop to pay, then they will leave as they just get a heavy punch from Inno
Thank you for clearing this up. Will this go "live"?

DeletedUser1250

Not sure what went wrong, but it is a mess right now. I need to reload again and again, the game is very very very slow, I lost all my points (bug), the notifications aren't loading, the world map is not loading.

Dawien

+1
And also my daily quest for the event has just reset, it now asks for 9 hour productions in marble, steel and wood?

ALdbeign

I don't know what HUD stands for ..... but anyway, the I's have it. font needs to be changed back. It would be great if the "okay" and "decline" HUD (?) were bigger, though.
for an INNO game this means Horribly Useless Development.
Traditionally, it stands for Heads Up Display.

How a Title Bar has become referred to as a HUD.. no comment... :rolleyes: