• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.39

DeletedUser

Sorry, I don't like the new icon for the inventory (to put it mildly), I miss my little bag filled with goodies :(:(:(:(

Dony

King of Bugs
For the vast majority of players, you will end up having more rewards than you used to. For some players, you may get a tiny bit less.

i find this to be the biggest nerf in the game yet
, for me who game last 2 years NH every single person on the map every single day is just unacceptable, droping to get from 100k+ goods per day to 4800*3 chests is not tiny bit less and its definitely not more rewards for any active player aswell

i just really hope you insanely buff chests now to compensate this crap you did. thanks

Heymrdiedier

For the vast majority of players, you will end up having more rewards than you used to. For some players, you may get a tiny bit less.

i find this to be the biggest nerf in the game yet
, for me who game last 2 years NH every single person on the map every single day is just unacceptable, droping to get from 100k+ goods per day to 4800*3 chests is not tiny bit less and its definitely not more rewards for any active player aswell

i just really hope you insanely buff chests now to compensate this crap you did. thanks
I agree this is a big nerf. They upped the reward x10, so i guess they assume we only did 30 neighbours a day ( 3 chests x 10).

I wonder if this is a buff for anyone then, even chapter 2 players have more then 30 neighbours i think. And if they are in a fellowship they get 24 for free.

Dony

King of Bugs
I agree this is a big nerf. They upped the reward x10, so i guess they assume we only did 30 neighbours a day ( 3 chests x 10).

I wonder if this is a buff for anyone then, even chapter 2 players have more then 30 neighbours i think.
they do because you have 24 people in FS and you only need to do 6 outside of your town which everybody can

DeletedUser

We changed the mechanic for this ancient wonder. [...] So why do this? Simple because now, this system will be easier to balance and track on our side.

Please stop tinkering for some bogus reason, you're not doing any players a favor. :(:(:(:(

How about ...... a new chapter? That would sure give a lot of :):):):)

DeletedUser724

From nowadays onwards
after you pay visit to your fellowship
you get 3 chest, then you do not need to do any visit to your hoods....that is all goods that you can get in visit

if you do not get 3 chest
just follow "notification" to find your active hoods
e.g you have 25 active fellowship member
then
30 - 25 = 5
follow "notification" , find 5 of your active hoods ( who visit you ), return your visit
the "bye bye to your daily visit"

becos no matter how hard to do visit, u can only 30 times
becos no matter how active your fellow and hoods, the max you get is already in 3 chests...no more

Do not spend any more time to do NH as it do not help your goods or your hoods goods

LET US STOP ANY FURTHER NH

DeletedUser1476

Who thought it would be a smart idea to punish the most active players for being ... active?

I've been aiding at least around 40 people a day, sometimes up to 50, even though it's quite a chore to do so. Now I get 60% to 75% of the old rewards. I guess it's not intended to really help anyone outside your own neighborhood.

Thanks for nothing.

lika1961

This seems like another of those situations where things are being taken away from long-term players. It is really irritating when a building you have had for the longest time and spent many KP upgrading, becomes worth less. I suspect we are getting a new twist in the game with a new type of "non-standard" goods and that this change is the start of that process. As ever, with total disregard for the way we play the game. Inno giveth and Inno taketh away and we will just have to learn to live with it, whether we like it or not. How does it make sense to discourage people to visit neighbours? Really!!!

"We do want NH to be more and more convenient to perform in the future (see the mobile system)."

So you expect me to go to the mobile system to find out what changes are envisioned? You must be joking!!!

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

that chapter is coming soon, dont worry about it, i can see almost all of it (i think) in the gamefiles. So its bound to be here soon.
One of the new wonders is gonna give seeds in the chests from NH, so im hoping they changed the lighthouse as a testcase on how we like this.
And i hope if we give enough negative feedback they change the lighthouse back and the new wonder aswell.
Id much rather see the new wonder give seeds on nh instead. Anything that encourages NH (or trade) looks like a good thing to me.

DeletedUser1767

I was wondering if it had to do with the new chapter -- these are the oldest AWs in the game, and their mechanics were unchanged during the major overhaul of AWs a few months back, so the timing of this is odd, and the explanation doesn't quite explain.

DeletedUser

I was wondering if it had to do with the new chapter -- these are the oldest AWs in the game, and their mechanics were unchanged during the major overhaul of AWs a few months back, so the timing of this is odd, and the explanation doesn't quite explain.

They were changed during the major overhaul, we got a lot more goods when giving NH depending on the amount of provinces you've conquered

DeletedUser1767

They were changed during the major overhaul, we got a lot more goods when giving NH depending on the amount of provinces you've conquered
That's not a change to the mechanics, though; that's a rebalancing of the numbers.

DeletedUser1231

I am very dissatisfied with this new change.:mad::mad::mad:

During the general modification of the AW a few months ago you have we to give the desire to go to visit our neighbors and maintaining you tell us that it is finished.
What did he pass for these last months?
Players who make an excessive use of this system? (I do not think of it).

You knew very well during the modification of the AW a few months ago that players shall win more than 150 000 goods a day thanks to the lighthouse then why to have made put us PK in a lighthouse which is not almost anymore of no use us maintaining ?

And especially which interest in making us a good application to visit the neighbors if we have to win nothing more by visiting them?

Deleted User - 60107

I was planning to build the Crystal Bell Spire in my newest city. I might have to reconsider now... Good thing I never built it in my other cities.

DeletedUser283

no, thanks
I am not yet through the halflings, so a new chapter now would be most inappropriate

about this change : it may be that there is a reason behind it
obviously the justifications given in the release notes do not differ much from the usual duck-tongue/smoke-and-mirrors that are commonplace whenever something new is added :
'it is brand new .... yadda yadda yadda... it will be fantastic ...yadda yadda yadda... it is good for you... yadda yadda yadda ... players will actually gain from it ... yadda yadda yadda... it goes together with future changes..."

is it good for us ?
I doubt it

do we gain from it ?
with a small fellowship and an average neighbourhood, I already do much more than 30 visits without even bothering to go to the map to collect from the inactives, so I am actually losing a lot here - and at 400+ conquered provinces, I say a lot !

is it fantastic ?
nope
with the old system, I used to get planks, scrolls and magic dust in a relatively balanced way
with the new system, I got 3 chests that all gave me scrolls .... this is just plain stupid

is it going to support future changes ?
what future changes ?
smoke and mirrors as usual
"something astounding is coming, but we can't tell you about it"
well just do not mention it then, because you are not even hyping us

Last edited by a moderator: