• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.36

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

lika1961

This looks like another of those unnecessary changes. I don't care at all about the number of relics I received in completed provinces, so why would I want my screen to be this cluttered? It makes it very difficult to see the cities that I want to visit. If you insist on this silly change, at least give us an option to switch it off. Better still, remove it - it has no benefit that I can see.
06.jpg

DeletedUser1992

Thanks, like these updates! One of my FS members in Elyc was affected in Fairies because she produced something she couldn't collect yet. I'm personally also happy to see again how much it costs to scout.

DeletedUser1901

Tournament/Worldmap Province encounter hotkeys are now basically useless. You can't go to an encounter unless the "previous" encounter is finished, and you have to click two extra times before you can even use the next hotkey.

DeletedUser

Tournament/Worldmap Province encounter hotkeys are now basically useless. You can't go to an encounter unless the "previous" encounter is finished, and you have to click two extra times before you can even use the next hotkey.
Aha, was that the reason. I was wondering why it didn't work on Beta while on Live server it went very quick. To bad. :(