• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.34

DeletedUser213

How do we use those instants? When I go to my inventory and click on an instant, I get a pop-up which says "you can not use this here".
Well, duh!! I don't want to use it there, I just want to get it out so I can use it to reduce the remaining time on a build, but I have been unable to find a way to activate or use any of the instants.
Can anyone explain it for me?

Deleted User - 60107

Click on a building that is under construction and then click on the timer button that shows the remaining time for the that building.
Or, go to world map, find a timer for the next tournament round of any province, and click on it.
Or open your Barracks/Training Grounds/Mercenary Camp, start training some units, and click on the timer button that shows the reamining time.

I haven't actually used the new Instances, but it seems they work on all timers.

ALdbeign

The timer reduction ones are awesome and can indeed be used for anything that has a timer (which can definitely help with event quests!). While I didn't get any of the coin/supply ones, one of my mates did and tried using it to fulfill a quest and the added coins did NOT count for the quest so I am pretty "meh" about those. I am late game (hobbits) on live though so my issue is usually having too many coins. The supply one i could see being ... convenient if not actually useful on occasion. my PoP stockpile is decent enough and spelling up my workshops once a week keeps me going even during mass upgrades but just dropping a couple instants would save me time.

DeletedUser1901

Are instants "craftable" in the Magic Academy? I don't want to collect my PoPs that are waiting for quests to find out. If not, how are we going to get these instants?

Dony

King of Bugs
Are instants "craftable" in the Magic Academy? I don't want to collect my PoPs that are waiting for quests to find out. If not, how are we going to get these instants?
from announcement:
They will be obtainable as rewards (from quests, events etc) and you will be able to purchase them with diamonds.

DeletedUser

Does the use of an instant also count as a spell and will give you a mana bonus with Dragon Abbey AW?

If not, supplies instant are pretty useless for someone who has the Dragon Abbey. It would be much better then to use a supplies spell and get the mana bonus

Marindor

Hi guys,

To answer 2 of your questions:

the added coins did NOT count for the quest so I am pretty "meh" about those.

This has been changed now. Supplies and coins gained from Instants should now also count towards the event quests.

Does the use of an instant also count as a spell and will give you a mana bonus with Dragon Abbey AW?

No, for the AW you need to produce Enchantments. These texts will also be changed ingame. Spells will change to Enchantments here :)

Deleted User - 60152

Hi guys,

However nice it may sound, these diamonds will not be added retrospectively. These players have received other rewards instead when opening these chests and these rewards will not be exchanged retrospectively now.

The editor in me can't let this go - the word you are looking for is RETROACTIVELY not retrospectively. A retrospect is a LOOK back - to do something retroactively means to go back and do it after the fact.

While I agree that older players have received other rewards - the team really should have given some thought to rewarding the long term players who have suffered through numerous issues - instead of going back (retroactive) and adding the chest again to the new chapters that have been opened - they could offer a gift package equal to 1/4 to 1/2 of the diamonds that would have been earned as a thank you for being a loyal player. Offer it for a limited time so players have to be currently active to get it.

Elderflower

I have long felt that the advantage older players had with regard to the diamond cost of expansions was extremely unfair to newer players. Many of us who started with Beta at the beginning were able to expand our cities relatively cheaply. While I would always love to get more diamonds I do think this sort of balancing is a good thing.

"The editor in me can't let this go - the word you are looking for is RETROACTIVELY not retrospectively. A retrospect is a LOOK back - to do something retroactively means to go back and do it after the fact."
I like your edit WolfSinger. ;)

Brummbaer

Thanks a lot, for the gift (Instants)

But I have a question:

If INNO is able to check the login time (logged in within the last 30 days) and is also able to move players to a „better position“, why do INNO do not combine both to move inactive players (more than one year) also to the outer ring to make space for active players who activate „move to a better position“? I have dead cities around me, since I have startet playing Elvenar approximately 2.5 years ago.

DeletedUser

I have long felt that the advantage older players had with regard to the diamond cost of expansions was extremely unfair to newer players. Many of us who started with Beta at the beginning were able to expand our cities relatively cheaply. While I would always love to get more diamonds I do think this sort of balancing is a good thing.

But not every advanced long-time player has bought diamonds, of if they did spend it on expansions. So I can't see this as a sort of balancing.

Deleted User - 60107

I never bought any premium expansions. Any diamonds I got for free are still there, not used. And I'm sure it's not just me - so that argument does not work.

Dony

King of Bugs
It would be nice if instants would be given as a reward for every KP donations to any AW to promote that aspect of the game a bit more, even if it will be the lowest rarirty, this way we could get something back for our KPs gifts, i am mainly talking about people bellow wooden chest who dont get anything now.

Dhurrin

The time reduction ones SUCK for advanced players.
Why not a percentage of the time instead of set amounts. What use is a 3 minute, or even 1 hour, when building times and scouting times are over 50 hours?
Both coins and supplies are a percentage of the max capacity, makes no sense to have the time set in minutes, especially in such small units. 1 minute? 3 minutes? Come on, be real.

And I would like them added to chests for instance. And to the chests in the techtree. And as a reward for some quests.
The idea tomadd them to the rewards for investing in other peoples AWs as mentioned above, is also a good one