• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.33

DeletedUser

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Ainor

• We reworked the lay-out of the inventory, in order to expand it
what does it mean?
I hope new spells :D:D

Dony

King of Bugs
  • We reworked the lay-out of the inventory, in order to expand it
what does it mean?
I hope new spells :D:D
something like that ye, i am not sure if it will be called spells tho
but my guess is blueprints will soon be usefull for everybody

Deleted User - 60107

I'm not sure where to put this, but after upgrading the Trader in my main city I have to say:
Please, please, PLEASE change it so that when I click on the Trader it opens the available offers! When I open the Trader it is because I am looking for goods. I don't care about the Seeds production - if there was anything to collect it would have been collected when I clicked on the Trader.

This particular change - opening the Seeds tab when I open the Trader - is becoming more and more annoying with every time I try to trade.

DeletedUser

When are we going to see how many blueprints one has ? I was hoping this would be visible with the re-worked layout of the inventory but sadly no. :(

Dony

King of Bugs
Spells in the inventory got a detailed information window. - there is only enchantments and summonings now, I guess its confusing now what was actually changed
General improvements to tournament performances have been made. - what does that mean?

DeletedUser118

Too bad the wrong title is still showing if you open the information window of the buildings. Its still saying "Enchantment Information".

Dony

King of Bugs
did anyone noticed that you get detailed tooltip if you mouse hover score of any player in rankings? we can now see from where the score came

Marindor

did anyone noticed that you get detailed tooltip if you mouse hover score of any player in rankings? we can now see from where the score came

Thanks Dony! I knew we could now see it in our own admin tools, but not that all players were able to see it ingame as well. I'll include it in the next Release Notes update :)

DeletedUser

In the Rankings menu, you can now see a detailed overview of what a player's ranking points consist of by hovering over them.
Nice, but can this also be made available for the FS members list ? Would make it a lot easier to compare your FS members instead of having to look them up in the rankings.
Also something similar for the FS itself would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

The new layout for inventory is pretty, but not as readable as the old one. Can it be tweaked to work on readability?

I like the icons and other signals to tell me how valuable the summonings are, but it feels a bit cluttered, possibly because the buildings themselves are so tiny so there isn't enough contrast in size between the critical info of "what building is this" and the accessory info "which chapter did I earn this in" and "how many do I have".

Enchantments layout feels off as well - I have a hard time locating the quantity even though it is in a logical location. I think this may be because they are missing a title (which is going to be confusing to new players but the rest of us are probably okay).

DeletedUser1777

I really like this new information screen, is it a preparation for more ranking lists?

upload_2017-6-22_12-36-55.png